Phoenix - East side run December 26th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Phoenix - East side run December 26th

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOconeeoffroad.com Prothane bushing sale Blowing out inventPoison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955

Unread 12-20-2007, 08:39 PM   #1
kinder
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Phoenix - East side run December 26th

A few folks are taking a run out side of Florence, AZ on December 26th, if anyone is interested. We will be out for about 4 to 6 hours. Here are the directions. We will be meeting up at 8:30 and leaving around 9:00.

To get to Cottonwood Canyon: US 60 east through Apache Jct to Florence Jct (SR 79). S on 79 for 5 miles to Cottonwood Canyon Rd. The L turn comes up on you quick. There is a large parking area for air down.

Hope to see you there.

kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-20-2007, 10:54 PM   #2
Joe Dillard
Electric Chair Operator
1991 YJ Wrangler 

Florence Junction wheelin' is LOTS of fun!

Last time I was there we did:

Lower & Upper Woodpecker
Highway 2 Hell
Upper & Lower Ajax
Bad Medicine

Plus a few others I forgot the names to.
Joe Dillard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2007, 02:25 PM   #3
willhbauto
2001 TJ Wrangler 

how are the trails out there? I live in Gilbert and I've been wanting to go on a run with my new jeep, just got my lift, wheel, and tires done and I'd love to go! I'm a novice and really don't have any recovery/protective gear (no winch, no matching spare, no skids other than stock yet). The only thing I've done so far is Four Peaks. what do you guys think? Hold off? or would I be ok?
willhbauto is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-21-2007, 10:15 PM   #4
kinder
2006 LJ Wrangler 

As I am also a bit new, I can not tell you how these trails are. From what I am being told, there are by passes for the really rough stuff. I am not too much for really hammering my extreemly expensive toy/habit so I am with you on these trails. Look forward to meeting if you can make it.
kinder is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-22-2008, 03:56 PM   #5
SHNIPE

have you guys signed up at virtualjeepclub.com? is the az local club. tons of info there and lots of runs. i realize this is almost a month old but hey its worth getting the info out there

[SIZE=3][B]Black Jeep Club V.2 #78 or #98 or #108 a hell its too screwed up to know for sure so im takin #111 damnit![/B][/SIZE]
SHNIPE is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.