Phoenix AZ JEEPERS - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Phoenix AZ JEEPERS

Baseline 4x4 Lifetime Warranty 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft KiClayton Off Road WJ Long Arm Kits!Clayton Off Road - JK Prototype Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-01-2011, 06:50 PM   #1
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Phoenix AZ JEEPERS

see below edited post

deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-01-2011, 07:15 PM   #2
JLC08JK
What was I thinking?

2008 JK Wrangler 

It sounds to me like all you need is a piece of cardboard and a wrench
Go to a regular parts store and get a loaner socket set. All they want is a deposit that you get back when you return.
You can get a cheep cat litter pan or disposable roasting pan from the super-market to drain into.

99% of Your JK Questions will be Answered Here
JK F.A.Q./WILL IT RUB and Popular Threads

Protect Our Rights to Freedom and the Environment
Visit the EnviroBeat
JLC08JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2011, 11:14 PM   #3
deerassassin22
2011 JK Wrangler 

Whats going on for wheelign in Phoenix this weekend for memorial day I will be driving up from Fort Huachuca for a few days My buddy said something is going on anyone got the 411
Cobra 29 CB, 4ft Firestick Antenna, Skid Row Evap Skid, Rockhard Engine Skid, Rockhard Tranny Skid, Mesh Grill Mod, Mastercraft Grab Handles, Front and Rear ARB Diff Covers, Smittybilt Rock Rails, KC 130Watt Long Range Lights, Delta Light Mounts, TorqFlo tranny cooler, Hood Louvers, Drake Hood Pins, AEV Snorkel, Smittybilt 10,000 Winch, Rockhard Shorty Bumper with KC 100watt Slim Light Driving Lights, JKS ACOS Front System, Breather Extensions.
deerassassin22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2011, 03:59 PM   #4
crewbed
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Goodyear. If you hear of anything, post it up. I'd like to get out somewhere this weekend. I know a few people going up to bear canyon lake up north for the weekend. I might get in on that.
crewbed is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-29-2011, 02:38 PM   #5
Esoom74
2002 TJ Wrangler 

i don't know of anything, but i'd be down for some wheeling

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.