Phoenix Area! - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Phoenix Area!

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 08-05-2008, 05:36 PM   #16
ThrillSeeker
1998 ZJ 

Wife and I split time in Carefee, AZ and SoCal and have done some of the Seven Springs/New River/Crown King trails in AZ. Most of our off-roading in the Jeep has been in Moab, UT which we go for a week over Thanksgiving (the last two years). This year we are thinking of staying closer to home... We would not mind hooking up with some other local Jeepers when we get a chance.

We also ride our dirt bikes around Sevens Springs/Bartlett Lake/Crown King/etc when we are in AZ... When we are in Californina we have been riding out in the Anza-Borrego Desert area...

ThrillSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #17
Raztt
1997 TJ Wrangler 

im up for some offroadin anytime
Raztt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-06-2008, 08:38 PM   #18
HankyDanky
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Looking for some peeps to go off roading with, I usually wheel four peaks or tonto nat'l forest behind fountain hills but I am up for anything if its not way wayfar away. Lemme know!
HankyDanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 05:08 AM   #19
jbjorgen

1994 YJ Wrangler 

CORE group is headed up to Four Peaks this next weekend. I'll be there. More info here.
jbjorgen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-15-2008, 01:01 PM   #20
HankyDanky
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Aw I am in TN for the week for my cousins wedding! But Lemme know if you guys make it out anywhere else.

The XJ Rebuild- http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...build-1327643/

People are always grabbing the handles, clutching the seat, or stomping an imaginary brake peddle when we're out having fun.
HankyDanky is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2008, 11:46 PM   #21
xjpilot
1998 XJ Cherokee 

I'm down to do some wheeling anywhere in central/northern AZ. I'll do pretty much anything I can push my jeep through, as long as its not Butcher

Purple Jeep Club Member # 1
xjpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-24-2008, 09:43 PM   #22
helliphinon8
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Hey willhbauto!!! Screw 4 peaks! My friends and I are experts of the Flourence trails! We're going out there on Saturday to camp and "wheel"! It's RIGHT on the Gila river so keeping cool will be no problem. Very little people Know about the place that we camp. So all of you are invited to come and see the most bad-*** camp site in the Flourence area. There's plenty of shade and room for more Jeeps! Let me know if you wanna come along. Boozing is a must, so no Mormons! LOL!!!The meeting place is @ the McDonald's in Flourence. (the only McDonald's you'll see)cheers2:
helliphinon8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-29-2008, 07:44 PM   #23
The Donger
1996 ZJ 

Anybody up for a car show/ street meet?? Or is it not cool for Jeeps to do street meets?
The Donger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2008, 02:51 PM   #24
xjpilot
1998 XJ Cherokee 

anyone wanna do sunflower or similar tonight? I'm bored

Purple Jeep Club Member # 1
xjpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2008, 04:07 PM   #25
scann77
2004 WJ 

ide like to if any one wants to make a groop trip
scann77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-01-2008, 07:31 PM   #26
The Donger
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
ide like to if any one wants to make a groop trip
If that was directed toward me, then there's the Safeway car show every saturday night, at 83rd Ave and Beardsley. I figure it'd be cool to show people that fancy cars aren't just Chevys and Fords from the 40's-60's... There's always one or two Jeeps but the one there last week was a CJ, lifted with 38" tires all chromed out.

Haha but if you were talking to xjpilot then nevermind.
The Donger is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.