Parker, AZ: Desert Splash Nov. 13-15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Parker, AZ: Desert Splash Nov. 13-15

Savvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4w

Unread 10-06-2009, 10:33 AM   #1
drivnmygp
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Parker, AZ: Desert Splash Nov. 13-15

Anybody heading out to Parker for this run.

Unread 10-06-2009, 12:42 PM   #2
-Zona-

Is there a link to the event? I'll consider it.
-Zona- is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-06-2009, 01:46 PM   #3
drivnmygp
2003 TJ Wrangler 

This page has some thumbnails of the registration forms. I haven't tried them yet. May be able to find more info on google. I'll post links to what I can find. Parker Desert Splash 2009 - Virtual Jeep Club
Unread 10-06-2009, 02:52 PM   #4
drivnmygp
2003 TJ Wrangler 

</TITLE> </head> <body bgcolor="#FFFFFF" text="#000000" link="#0000EE" vlink="#551A8B"> </body> </html> <html> <head> <meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=iso-8859-1"> <meta name="generator" content="Adobe GoLive 6"> <title>Par

This link goes to their site, looks like you'll need to e-mail for the forms.
Unread 11-01-2009, 10:36 PM   #5
polo196
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'm going. But it's just down the street for me.
Yellow Jeep Club Member [FONT="Century Gothic"]#196[/FONT]
polo196 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-15-2009, 09:40 PM   #6
polo196
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Well, went to the Parker Splash on Saturday. Had a great time. There were probably about 190 Jeeps in various stages of construction/destruction. The Parker 4 Wheelers did a great job of putting this on and Genright gave away a bunch of stuff. I won a pair of armor that goes right in front of the door and behind the front fenders. Don't know what that area is called but I'll refer to it as the taint of the Jeep. Don't really need them so there up for grabs for 50 bucks plus shipping.
Yellow Jeep Club Member [FONT="Century Gothic"]#196[/FONT]
polo196 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.