OffRoad Shop? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > OffRoad Shop?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 11-11-2013, 05:34 PM   #1
Cassafrass
2000 WJ 

OffRoad Shop?

Has anyone used or can recommend a good off road shop in the phoenix area? I have a stock WJ, thats been babied and cared for most of its life. I'm looking to lift and mod it. After moving here from the east coast I seriously lack the proper tools and equipment to do all of the work myself, I don't even have a garage to boot. So I'm looking for someone who would know what to do if they ran into issues with the lift or trimming, fitting etc. I don't want to take it to just anyone. Thanks for any help

Cassafrass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2013, 11:15 AM   #2
Stomper9
2002 WJ 

Absolute Offroad
1721 West Rose Garden Lane Suite #3
Phoenix, AZ 85027

602-248-8949

Jason is a stand up guy.

http://www.absolute-offroad.com/
Stomper9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.