Newbies - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Newbies

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome Effect

Unread 03-13-2012, 02:27 PM   #1
SheRoxx
2012 JK Wrangler 

Newbies

My husband and I bought a 2012 Wrangler about six months ago and life got hectic right after. We haven't got to go on a single group run and are really looking forward to it, especially now that the weather has been so awesome!

We live in the New River area and see tons of Jeeps on the road and thought for sure some of you must be on here as well!

Give us a shout and let's get together!

Phil & Kelly Snider

SheRoxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-13-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Well you are not near us but we wheel our local area's, parker to Bull head and kingman. Best bet to get in to group run might be a local 4x4 club. If you have never 4x wheeled might be a good idea to find a club. unless you know people that off road.

Congrats on the New Jeep. what 012 Jk did you get?
Unread 03-13-2012, 03:01 PM   #3
SheRoxx
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc View Post
Well you are not near us but we wheel our local area's, parker to Bull head and kingman. Best bet to get in to group run might be a local 4x4 club. If you have never 4x wheeled might be a good idea to find a club. unless you know people that off road.

Congrats on the New Jeep. what 012 Jk did you get?
Hi, Thanks for the info. We like Bullhead City and Kingman - not afraid to travel . My husband used to 4 wheel all the time - bk (before kids) - they are older now and we are getting time for ourselves! So, he knows what he's doing and I'm learning! Great fun! We are hoping to do an over night trip Good Friday weekend...maybe sleep under the stars!

We got the Rubicon.

Kelly
SheRoxx is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.