New to AZ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > New to AZ

New For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaNew For October! Flowmaster Black Ceramic Coated 304S ExhaPremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 07-31-2013, 01:10 PM   #1
ArcticDave
2000 TJ Wrangler 

New to AZ

New to this forum and to AZ. We just moved from Alaska all the way down here for a job in Prescott. I've visited here in the past and liked it, so we decided to give it a try!
I drive a TJ on 33's and love to head back into the Bradshaws...or anywhere else the wheelin is good. Seems to be a lot of Jeeps down here and most of the older ones still wave like they do back home. If your in the area and see a black TJ w/ Alaska plates, wave or even stop and say hi.

ArcticDave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 01:32 PM   #2
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

I'm in Chino Valley

If you see me, stop me.

I'm not too into breaking my Jeep anymore, I'm more of an explorer now. We've got a LOT more than just the Bradshaws!

Phoenix Rising- A Flame Off Restoration? http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ph...ation-1807257/
WindKnot is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 01:37 PM   #3
olliehopnoodle
1982 FSJ Cherokee 

I wander around the Phoenix area. Wave if you see me:

There is are several active Jeep clubs in AZ. I belong to http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/ It's a very active board and they do a LOT of trail runs.
82 Cherokee WT - SOA/SF/agr box/Borgeson ujoint steering shaft/401/performer/holley TA/HEI/BeCool/727/np208/d44(aussie)/amc20(ARB)/BFG 35X12.5/Corbeau Moab Seats/RCI 6point Harness,Hella Aux lights/tuffy console/killer32 slider bars/custom bumpers and roll bar/Alpine head unit/amps/speakers 2002 Liberty Limited Early edition - Basically stock
olliehopnoodle is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #4
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

There are alot of us around Prescott. I'll message you when we're going out. Also try joining VJC or No Club Club.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-02-2013, 08:34 PM   #5
ArcticDave
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WindKnot View Post
I'm in Chino Valley

If you see me, stop me.

I'm not too into breaking my Jeep anymore, I'm more of an explorer now. We've got a LOT more than just the Bradshaws!
Will do...should be easy to spot you
Unread 08-02-2013, 08:36 PM   #6
ArcticDave
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by olliehopnoodle View Post
I wander around the Phoenix area. Wave if you see me:

There is are several active Jeep clubs in AZ. I belong to http://www.virtualjeepclub.com/ It's a very active board and they do a LOT of trail runs.
I'll take a peek when I get a moment. NICE Cherokee
Unread 08-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #7
ArcticDave
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by fueljunkie View Post
There are alot of us around Prescott. I'll message you when we're going out. Also try joining VJC or No Club Club.
Sweet...be nice to head out with others at some point.

Here is my old beat up TJ.

Unread 08-04-2013, 08:32 PM   #8
03azwj
2003 WJ 

Prescott Valley here. If ya see me, be sure to wave me down.
3" OME HD springs, Bilstein 5100, JKS adjustable trackbar, Moog SS, IRO UCA'S & LCA'S, 3/4" front and rear spacers, BFG M/T km LT255/75R17, JK Rubicon takeoffs, 8K HIDS Hi's & Lo's. full Rockford Fosgate set-up, blue l.e.d. interior, clumsy driver
03azwj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.