needed sand blaster - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > needed sand blaster

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Ruffstuff 3 Link Kit!The Ruffstuff Optima Battery Box!

Unread 02-18-2012, 12:13 PM   #1
adhdlacrosse16
1999 WJ 

needed sand blaster

hey everyone i just picked up a set of headers that are in need of some sand blasting to clean them up a bit and was wondering if there was anyone around flagstaff that has a blaster they would be willing to rent me/ if they would be willing to give them a quick shot. pm me if you have any ideas. i'm in the flagstaff area but i would be willing to go down to phoenix if necessary.

Unread 02-19-2012, 09:31 AM   #2
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

if you have a aircompressor and a 25$ siphon feed blaster woul could do this with a bag of sand. by the time you spend it on gas going south food back and forth you could get it done there cheeper? just a thought.
222Doc is online now   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.