Need help on lift install in Tucson - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Need help on lift install in Tucson

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 11-15-2011, 09:30 AM   #1
goldenglory18
2011 JK Wrangler 

Need help on lift install in AZ

Anyone know of a good reputable shop for lift installs in Tucson? Looks for a good shop that warranties their work and won't charge an arm and a leg.

Either that or anyone willing to lend a hand to a new JK owner on a Rock Krawler 2.5 stock mod and Bilstein 5100 install?

Thanks...
Kenny
(520)237-5440

Last edited by goldenglory18; 11-21-2011 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: looking for more than just Tucson now.
goldenglory18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-15-2011, 11:24 AM   #2
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

desert dog on west grant(e of I10), unfortunatley there sign is almost entirely faded out. look for the dog. It's the two bay place with little other than jeeps on the north side. Dan the owner/mechanic is a wheeler and jeep enthusiast and has always underbid other shops.

don't know about warranties

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-21-2011, 08:01 AM   #3
goldenglory18
2011 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for the info. I'll have to look them up and see what they can offer me.

Any one else out there in SoAZ? I'd even be willing to drive up to PHX for the install if the shop is right.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.