Need a good fabricator/off roading - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Need a good fabricator/off roading

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!

Unread 10-06-2013, 05:01 AM   #1
PhoenixZJ
1995 ZJ 

Need a good fabricator/off roading

Just recently purchased a JK unlimited and I'm looking to add steal bumpers to the front and back. Does anyone here know of a good shop to get them fabricated or a good off-road place that is reasonably priced? Thanks! Also looking for some fellow keepers to go off roading. I usually go out on my days off, Tuesday/Wednesday and really early Sundays before work. Let me know if anyone wants to go out with me. I'm living in north Phoenix too

PhoenixZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2013, 12:01 PM   #2
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

check out Letz Roll Off Road or Stone Soup Metalworks, I have not used them becuase I am in Tucson but hear great things........

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.