Moving west - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Moving west

Smittybilt Products at Oconee Off-Road!Alloy USA Still AvailableCurrie Currectlync Steering Upgrade Kits and Currie Anti-R

Unread 07-03-2011, 09:30 PM   #31
Wup This
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Picked up a nice home in Surprise!! Even got in a little ride around some of the Lake Pleasant trails and took a scenic trail by Sedona. Really incredible part of the country. Can't wait to do some more trails. We move down this weekend! Big leap for us and while I'm just a little nervous, the week I spent there was very nice....even with the crazy heat. First time I've seen a river with no water.

Unread 07-04-2011, 08:09 AM   #32
Gunga
1978 CJ7 

Welcome to Arizona. It's natural to be nervous but you'll be fine. And moving here when it's this hot is perfect because it will only get better. PM me if you have any questions.
Unread 07-04-2011, 09:46 AM   #33
ericksin
1982 CJ7 

Good luck to you guys
Unread 07-06-2011, 07:24 AM   #34
Wup This
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks guys. Thanks Gunga, for the book advice on my other thread too. I am definately going to pick up a Gazetteer, that's been my "go to" here as well, and will probably pick up the other offerring as well!
Unread 07-06-2011, 08:26 AM   #35
Gunga
1978 CJ7 

You're welcome Wup. That other book has pretty precise directions to alot of the trails around here. Check in a bookstore so you can look thru it.
Unread 10-02-2011, 06:42 PM   #36
Wup This
1998 XJ Cherokee 

ugh, thanks so much for all the advice. We did move to the Suprise area....then we moved back. The wife had a meltdown and we came back. I absolutely loved it there, more than I thought I would and I can't wait to go back. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice. I did get to hit the Lake Pleasant trails a few times and the Sodona trails as well. What a great great place to live! To bad I won't get too. You know the saying, if mama ain't happy....no one is.

Thanks everyone again!
Unread 10-02-2011, 07:43 PM   #37
dslywalker
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wup This View Post
ugh, thanks so much for all the advice. We did move to the Suprise area....then we moved back. The wife had a meltdown and we came back. I absolutely loved it there, more than I thought I would and I can't wait to go back. Just wanted to thank everyone for all the advice. I did get to hit the Lake Pleasant trails a few times and the Sodona trails as well. What a great great place to live! To bad I won't get too. You know the saying, if mama ain't happy....no one is.

Thanks everyone again!
Well that's to bad. Maybe come winter up their she'll change her mind. Put up Accuweather with Phoenix temps for a homepage on the puter. Maybe that will help.Course take it off come summer.
Glad you liked it here.That had to be a expensive move.
dslywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-03-2011, 12:20 AM   #38
ericksin
1982 CJ7 

BummerWhat happen?
Unread 10-03-2011, 08:25 AM   #39
Gunga
1978 CJ7 

Sorry to hear that. Did she not like the heat or did she miss her family?
Unread 10-03-2011, 06:07 PM   #40
mrdeath2000
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Boo!
I love it out in Surprise, hope you come back soon!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.