Moving from Iowa to Phoenix, have a few questions. - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Moving from Iowa to Phoenix, have a few questions.

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Aluminum BumpersThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 03-26-2008, 06:38 PM   #16
Jones
Consider the following...

East Mesa is a great place to live, your right next to alot of wheelin spots. Most of the wranglers that I see around here have the hard tops. It does get really hot but its a dry heat so its not that bad, you will NEED your a/c in the summer though. If you wanna keep those subs I would say keep the hard top for the heat and the crime rate does get kinda bad around here. Three and half years ago my 93 4.0 ZJ was stolen out of the mall parking lot. We got it back about a month later though.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.