move to arizona? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > move to arizona?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSpartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREESpartan Locker Special Forum Prices Dana 30 44 60 Ford 8.8

Unread 05-04-2011, 07:10 PM   #1
liredneck
1997 TJ Wrangler 

move to arizona?

hi im looking into moving form ny to arizona .im tired of ny winters and i want some heat lol . i dont no much about it but i have freinds with family in sedona and they say its nice . what im looking for is a nice middle class area .i love the outdoors i , i gotta be able to wheel ,i like camping fishing . my wife works with the elderly . and ill be finishing school for green constucktion i have 15 years of nyc iorn working behind me .id like to be able for us both to find jobs . we want to have kids and i got a few dogs . can you guys point me where to look .

thanks alot

Unread 05-05-2011, 11:13 AM   #2
Gunga
1978 CJ7 

You need to come out and visit. There are alot of nice areas. Green construction could apply to many different places like Tempe, Scottsdale, Prescott, or Sedona. I would look at opportunities for you first. Elderly healthcare will be everywhere.
Unread 05-05-2011, 11:52 AM   #3
-Zona-

Arizona was hit hard by the foreclosure bug because we overbuilt... so construction may be tough and immigrants come into play.
-Zona- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-05-2011, 12:04 PM   #4
BEETROOT
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I moved from CT to AZ ten years ago. It was the best decision of my life. Go for it. But as was previously mentioned, construction industry is in bad shape right now. But house prices are amazing, so at least you'd have that going for you.

If you live in Phoenix you will have access to wheeling, fishing, camping, etc within an hour drive in the Payson area. Sedona, Prescott and Flagstaff are a little further but not too bad.
BEETROOT is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.