Lonesome Cove, Parker AZ - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Lonesome Cove, Parker AZ

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 04-21-2012, 07:21 PM   #1
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Lonesome Cove, Parker AZ

Lonesome Cove just south of parker dam. Went out with or club on this hard core run. Meet up this am and I am the only full(fool) body(in a) Jeep there, the rest were all buggy/crawlers well one other guy showed up in a Cj just to get in a Buggy and his wife drove the Jeep home.

I found out today how stuck I can get in my Rubi. at one point i was so high centered we could spin the jeep like it was on lazy suzan. Forrst Gump said," somtimes there are not enough rocks". I found every one of those missing rocks it seemed today. Good thing i put that trans/motor skid plate on. Made it easier to get winched out.. One buggy got hung up so i did the only go around on the trail at that point to give him a pull point. but he was way to wedged in, just dragged my jeep like it was nothing. we had to pull him out the way he went in. 3/4 the way to the finish it got to hard so i parked it and road in a buggy.

No camara man to day so when i could i took a few of the day. The trail was hard and the weather was 100+. Time to head back to the mountains i thinks.
"here comes the sun" man its getting hot out here.

big ledge I was wenched over got hung up on my belly it's steeper than it looks in this pic

sometimes a winch wont work

out the way you came, at least getting out was a bit easier down hill. But found out the Jk exhaust pipe sticks out to far coming off this, my pipe got bent a bit. will need to trim it.

Unread 04-22-2012, 07:39 PM   #2
ericksin
1982 CJ7 

ericksin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2012, 07:42 PM   #3
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

nice.

Twitter @dutchoven86
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-22-2012, 09:05 PM   #4
Ajkaz
2007 JK Wrangler 

Nice pics, we were thinking about that trail when we were out there for the Parker 425 a little while ago.... Good thing we didnt try it...
Ajkaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-01-2012, 10:38 AM   #5
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajkaz View Post
Nice pics, we were thinking about that trail when we were out there for the Parker 425 a little while ago.... Good thing we didnt try it...
well if you get back to the area I think "Presidents choice" would be a better choice, not as big of rocks and a few side trails on it. I would guess it rated more 3.5, depends on what line you take on a few obsticals, mainly the "launch pad", Left is easier .

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.