Just moved to Prescott - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Just moved to Prescott

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 10-20-2013, 11:28 AM   #1
vmann7
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Just moved to Prescott

And we love the area. I just had my 87 YJ shipped from NJ and now I'm working on getting her back into shape after four years of sitting. Most of the things I can take care of but I'm tired of messing with the carb. It always ran rich at sea level and now its even worse. Anyone know of a good carb guy or girl for that matter in the Prescott, PV or Chino area? Thanks

vmann7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2013, 01:06 PM   #2
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

You're at 5K ft in altitude now. That works out to DOWNjetting two sizes from sea level.

This guy works wonders with Holleys:

Central Arizona Auto-Techs
578 Miller Valley Road.
(928) 445-2468

Find Filiberto's Mexican Restaurant on Miller Valley. At the north end of their property is an entrance to a long row of auto related shops. C.A. Auto-Techs is almost all the way to the end.

As I said, this guy is good with Holleys, but that's what I've got and never taken anything else to him.

Dave's Auto Repair
917 Hinman St (Off of Iron Springs)
(928) 445-5711

I've never used him but he ALWAYS seem to have Jeeps (YJs mostly) waiting to be worked on
Unread 10-20-2013, 02:30 PM   #3
vmann7
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Thanks!
vmann7 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.