How many regularely view this section? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > How many regularely view this section?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 12-13-2011, 02:46 PM   #16
x99XJsportx
1999 XJ Cherokee 

once a day when i get out of work.

x99XJsportx is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2011, 12:25 AM   #17
GOATKrawler
2005 LJ Wrangler 

are any of u guys on azvjc? not to take anything away from this forum but for az thats whre all the jeep peeps are. i just moved to cali from az thats wat i was on. but now since im in cali there really isnt a azvjc cali version ive found yet.
GOATKrawler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2011, 08:04 AM   #18
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

yep, but they tend to wheel Phoenix mostly. So if anyone is ever in parker, havasu, Bullhead, flag sedona area im there.

99xj your are a long way from AZ to even think about wheeling AZ, but hey maybe you love long drives
222Doc is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-14-2011, 08:33 AM   #19
BKTJ_LJ04
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 222Doc
Yep, should be dry this time of year, going to make them rocks slippery.

Was thinking of getting up to the Moss Wash, but now the top will have to much snow? and the lower may be too wet or a river by now. maybe do Sleeping Princess after i get my lift done.

nice to see rain anyway
Any pictures of the Moss Wash? I just read about it on the BLM and sounds like a nice journey.
Unread 12-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #20
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

None from me yet, its on my todo list, the weather has been the issue up there. I was on the mountain loop trail last month and the top had 6inches of snow then on any north faces. not that is alot but the last few miles of moss i seen from the top of the loop its steep enough and rough enough that snow will make that very tricky and if you have to go out the way you go in thats a very long day, the trail 14 miles not counting the first dirt road and the last part of the mountain loop.

But I am still thinking Sleeping princess this week end, last week end before i tear into the jeep to put a lift on it. If I get all the parts i need.
Unread 12-22-2011, 11:00 AM   #21
Aaron0028
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Trying to check it more often now
Aaron0028 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2012, 03:29 PM   #22
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

I like seeing what everyone is up to...

Twitter @dutchoven86
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-09-2012, 10:14 PM   #23
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
I like seeing what everyone is up to...
Me too
Unread 02-09-2012, 10:40 PM   #24
Aaron0028
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Wish this forum was more active, I check it probably 3 or 4 times a week
Unread 02-11-2012, 09:34 PM   #25
dilligaf69
1998 ZJ 

Lightbulb Hey Tucson area Jeepers!!!!! Helloooooooooo

I check it at least 2 x's a day hoping that jeepers here in Tucson would actually post when they are getting together for a run. Seems to me that there isn't much club action here in Tucson.

Maybe we Jeepers here in Tucson need to get a new club up and going.
I'm usually ready to go somewhere almost every weekend. There's more than enough trails in our area here to keep us busy for a long time.

Anyone interested in getting a "ACTIVE" Jeep club here in Tucson give me a shout.

I'm willing to help anyone out in the area with any wrenching or fab work that needs it around here. I'm a ex-mechanic with skills that are going to waste. We should start doing "Wrench Parties/Cookouts" to help each other out.

The "Tigger" wants to bounce........ not just roll around town.
Unread 02-12-2012, 08:22 AM   #26
ericksin
1982 CJ7 

Well guys... a group of us go 4wheeling every month (some times every week until something breaks) I did a number of things on my jeep this last weekend so it will be down for another weekend or 2, but I'll start letting you guys know what we are doing.

A few weekends ago we went to Smasher Canyon behind Clarkdale/Cottonwood it was a lot of fun, 3 of us went on it for the first time (people like to keep it a secret so i needed to find a guide). The trail can be very challenging but fun, one friend of mine made it through every thing i did on 31" tiers, except the end he needed to winch out, lockers would of made a big difference on that one. I'm going to do that trail again this month or next month so i will let you guys know. The trail was only a few miles so it took us about half a day, we stopped a lot to take pics, vids and had lunch
dsc03434.jpg   dsc03437.jpg   dsc03460.jpg   dsc03455.jpg   dsc03493.jpg  

Unread 02-12-2012, 08:26 AM   #27
ericksin
1982 CJ7 

sorry the pics are so big, not sure how to make them smaller
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:09 AM   #28
Aaron0028
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf69 View Post
I check it at least 2 x's a day hoping that jeepers here in Tucson would actually post when they are getting together for a run. Seems to me that there isn't much club action here in Tucson.

Maybe we Jeepers here in Tucson need to get a new club up and going.
I'm usually ready to go somewhere almost every weekend. There's more than enough trails in our area here to keep us busy for a long time.

Anyone interested in getting a "ACTIVE" Jeep club here in Tucson give me a shout.

I'm willing to help anyone out in the area with any wrenching or fab work that needs it around here. I'm a ex-mechanic with skills that are going to waste. We should start doing "Wrench Parties/Cookouts" to help each other out.

The "Tigger" wants to bounce........ not just roll around town.
I think that'd be cool, I wheel as much as I can ,but school is taking all my time right now
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:12 AM   #29
Aaron0028
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Those are some great pics ericksin, I really like your CJ
Unread 02-12-2012, 09:19 AM   #30
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

I woulld check the local clubs, you know most clubs do not take the internet part to much on updates they have RL meeting once a month. Tucson has quit a few with just a fast search. Its a fairly big town/city so should be rather easy to get a hold of one of them in your area.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.