Four Peaks Cleanup - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Four Peaks Cleanup

Dana 30/ Dana 44 Chromoly shaft Kits- ECGSFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201

Unread 10-15-2013, 09:23 PM   #1
underliner6
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Four Peaks Cleanup

Copper State 4 Wheelers is hosting their annual Four Peaks trail clean up on Saturday November 2, 2013.

Thought I would throw this out here for anyone that wants to give back to an Arizona trail since we all enjoy the spectacular trails of our state! I drove up to Four Peaks a few months and it was trashed! Such beautiful terrain littered and graffiti'd. It needs our help.

Here is a link to Copper State 4 Wheeler's website.

http://www.copperstate4wheelers.com/Classifieds.html

underliner6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2013, 11:53 AM   #2
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

Thanks for posting I have been wanting to wheel this area for quite awhile, not sure if I can make the clean up yet or not but would like to know if you guys are planning moderate runs in this area or also south of the lakes near apache junction. Been looking for a family friendly group but I am in Tucson and cannot make meetings in Phnx.......

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2013, 03:46 PM   #3
underliner6
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsaxe View Post
Thanks for posting I have been wanting to wheel this area for quite awhile, not sure if I can make the clean up yet or not but would like to know if you guys are planning moderate runs in this area or also south of the lakes near apache junction. Been looking for a family friendly group but I am in Tucson and cannot make meetings in Phnx.......
You will have to contact copper state 4 Wheelers website.... I am actually not a member of their club. I heard about the the clean up and thought I would share.
underliner6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-26-2013, 10:32 PM   #4
Stomper9
2002 WJ 

I am planning on going to the clean up. Not a member but they have info on their FB page.
Stomper9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.