Engine hoist needed! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Engine hoist needed!

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-27-2011, 08:45 PM   #1
Rocket6R
1981 CJ7 

Engine hoist needed!

I have a 1981 CJ7 with a 258 motor. I motor went out a few months ago and I just located a 1984 258 motor that is in good condition. Anyway, I have the new engine now sitting in the back of my pickup. The gentleman who I bought it from was able to get it in with a fork lift. However, I need an engine hoist to get it out of my pickup and put it in my CJ7.

Is there anyone out there will to let me borrow an engine hoist for 2-3 weeks? I have cancer and I want to install the engine between chemo treatments. It takes about a week to recover from chemo before I can do anything worthwhile.

I told my wife that my dying wish is to get my Jeep running. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Paul/Peoria, Arizona

Rocket6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
Rocket6R
1981 CJ7 

I found a hoist!
Rocket6R is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-04-2011, 08:57 PM   #3
ericksin
1982 CJ7 

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.