Attn: Lake Havasu Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Attn: Lake Havasu Jeepers

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippJeep speedometer gears at rockridge4wdDana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJ

Unread 01-30-2011, 01:37 AM   #1
polo196
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Attn: Lake Havasu Jeepers

My son Tim (27) passed away last week, but 3 weeks before his death he sold his Toyota rockcrawler. The pickup had a straight front axle, rear locker, 6 inch lift, moderate body damage and was Maroon in color. It had 35 inch BFG KO tires. The year was a 94-95. Some may know Tim as he was a tech at Copper Canyon Nissan for several years. I would like to locate the truck and inquire on purchasing the truck back, and finishing it as he had hoped too, as it meant so much to him. If anyone knows the new owner could you please have him get in contact with me or PM me the name of the new owner. I was told the new owner blew the motor not to long after purchase. Thanks for any info in advance. Rod...

Yellow Jeep Club Member [FONT="Century Gothic"]#196[/FONT]
polo196 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 06:27 AM   #2
awkrueger
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm sorry for your loss. I hope your search works out for you, thats a great idea. Have you tried a local taco forum?
awkrueger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2011, 05:40 PM   #3
polo196
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I have it on Pirate and Arizona Virtual Jeep Club
Yellow Jeep Club Member [FONT="Century Gothic"]#196[/FONT]
polo196 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.