arizona outback trail run april 26-27 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > arizona outback trail run april 26-27

ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%

Unread 04-03-2008, 01:50 AM   #1
azbootcamp

arizona outback trail run april 26-27

Would like some feed back and see if there is an interest in the local off road community and as far as I can tell this type of trail ride has not been presented to the off road community.

On the weekend of April 26th I am heading out for a day trip that will encompass the following routes:
Lake Pleasant to Crown King
Crown King via Senator Highway to Prescott
Prescott via asphalt to Highway 89a
Highway 89a NF-104 to NF-132 to West Cherry Road
Old Cherry Road to Old Sycamore Rd
Cross over Highway 69 to Bloody Basin
Bloody Basin to NF-24 (7 Springs)
Exit North Cave Creek Road

This two day overland journey will be light technical other then at the start running to Crown King which many of you have run before. Much of the route is very scenic much of it is in the cool pines.

The only area I have not checked for trails is from Cherry to Highway 69. Many years ago I did run my Pinzgauer within this corridor but did not finish the trail and am hoping that the off road community can tell me how the trails are in this region. Worst case scenario is running from Cherry to I-17 and then Bloody Basin.

There will be many entry\exit points along the way for those that would like to do partial routes. If the interest is high and hopes of future runs on this loop, I will see about vendor commitment.

If you are interested please email directly at yahoo! My email addy is azbootcamp
I will send you the basic requirements as needed for this once in a lifetime run.

azbootcamp is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.