Arizona Inspection Laws? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Arizona Inspection Laws?

Dan's Old as Dirt Birthday Sale!Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGGEARSHADE Pocket Tops in stock and available at ROCKRIDGE

Unread 10-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #16
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stomper9 View Post
I've had an old M101 Canadian military trailer for years, just fixed it up a month or so ago and took it to the MVD place in Surprise to register it. They saw the paperwork was in French, told me to go to 59th ave and Bell station for a Level 2 inspection. They told me there I have to go to some Federal Inspection station in Chandler. Told them it was just a little utility trailer that I once in awhile use for camping but according to them since it is a grey market trailer all they do at the 59 and Bell station is seize and destroy them. Thanked them and left.
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unread 10-30-2013, 04:24 PM   #17
slickrocksteve
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Smart move Stomper!
No telling WHAT would occur to them if given the opportunity!!
slickrocksteve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #18
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

That was the trouble it was French.

Would be the same if say you bought a newer Defender90 and some how brought it here to the states. after 1990 i believe it is Land-rover said No to the Us government and would not turn the 90 into a tj with airbags and other standards that a real 4x4 should not have. People import them and try to register them as "old". When they get caught it is CRUSHED. They cost like 60k and do not have heated seats. But the they have 3 selected lockers.
Unread 07-21-2014, 01:02 AM   #19
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

i dont have a 3rd brake light on my jeep, is it needed to pass inspection when i bring it to dmv for first time from out of state? is it a big deal that my powersteering box seal is leaking?
HighRoller02TJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.