Arizona ? - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Arizona ?

Flowmaster Discount Code! Thank you JeepForum Members!!!!!Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Labor Day Sale!

Unread 08-23-2010, 08:14 AM   #106
TravisDTD
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by olebluetj View Post
travis, your not to far from me, i'am at 43rd and unionhills
Nope, not far at all, I use that QT all the time.

My Build: Bigger and Bolder LJ
TravisDTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2010, 03:03 PM   #107
bldeagle10
1999 XJ Cherokee 

im up in north peoria. 83rd and pinnacle peak area. and out in wittmann half way to wikenburg depending on the week. my XJ currently doesnt have a front driveshaft so i have to take it easy but when i get it i wanna throw together a trail ride. get to know some jeep people!
bldeagle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2010, 08:46 PM   #108
DezertTJ
Lost

2006 LJ Wrangler 

hey everybody i just moved from san diego to Flagstaff. going to school at NAU

i hope to wheel with y'all
Unread 08-25-2010, 08:51 PM   #109
Tankerblade
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Hey guys, I'm out in Gilbert ways just off the 60 and power. Hope to meet up with you guys and do some wheeling!
Tankerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2010, 01:50 AM   #110
Esoom74
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DezertTJ View Post
hey everybody i just moved from san diego to Flagstaff. going to school at NAU

i hope to wheel with y'all
flagstaffs a cool little town i was going to nau the past couple of years just moved back down to phx tho. thinking about coming up this weekend tho
Unread 08-26-2010, 03:10 AM   #111
Billy
Unlimited Ammo

1993 YJ Wrangler 

In Glendale. 67th and Thunderbird. woo!
jeep.jpg  

Twitter @dutchoven86
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-26-2010, 10:18 PM   #112
DezertTJ
Lost

2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esoom74 View Post
flagstaffs a cool little town i was going to nau the past couple of years just moved back down to phx tho. thinking about coming up this weekend tho
perfect! lets go wheelin! haha i need to get out of the dorm
Unread 08-28-2010, 11:29 AM   #113
Leans93
She's my density...

1993 YJ Wrangler 

So I searched and couldn't find an Arizona Jeeps thread in the picture request section. There seems to be every other state in there so I went ahead and created one. I have posted the link below so all of us AZ Jeepers can show off our rigs and our state! Take a few minutes to post up a picture in there! Lets represent AZ!

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f59/a.../#post10033448

93' YJ 4.0L AX-15, 4" Pro Comp lift, 3/4" shackles, 1" BL, 33x12.5x15 BGF MT's, and some other stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Jones
Catch me on the highway or about to tear the mall up.
Leans93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-30-2010, 02:36 PM   #114
JDePietro
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hey you guys!!!

I am without a doubt moving to AZ. I am shooting for a June/July 2011 arrival. All things indicate that I will be working in Scottsdale. I am of the meager budget variety so where around there is ok and where should I avoid. I have been told South Phoenix is a war zone to stay away. I have found some places in North Central Phoenix and up by New River that look perfect.

What are your suggestions?
Unread 08-30-2010, 02:42 PM   #115
EBT531
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDePietro View Post
Hey you guys!!!

I am without a doubt moving to AZ. I am shooting for a June/July 2011 arrival. All things indicate that I will be working in Scottsdale. I am of the meager budget variety so where around there is ok and where should I avoid. I have been told South Phoenix is a war zone to stay away. I have found some places in North Central Phoenix and up by New River that look perfect.

Kinda depends on how far you'll drive to work and what part of Scottsdale. I used to work in N. SCD and live in West Glendale. Drive via the 101 was about 30-40min. I assume your looking for a apt? or house rental?
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:40 PM   #116
JDePietro
2010 JK Wrangler 

I am hoping to have a less than 30 min commute. I don't think the job I am going after is going to pay well to start at all. I hope that with hard work a sacrifice I will be able to scratch out a living but I am willing to take the chance just to get the **** out of Pa.

Right now I just want an apartment. Nothing fancy or frilly. I have found a few gems on Rent.com but I can't imagaine that there aren't cheaper places out there.

One thing I am concerned about is getting into a bad neighbor hood. I lived in Reading Pa for 5 years and as far as I am concerned it was 5 years wasted. I am spoiled cause I live out in the middle of nowhere right now and I know that Phoenix is a city I just don't won't to wind up in a war zone.

Palm Terrace looks very affordable and it is on West 5th St in Tempe. I don't know if that is a good or bad area.
Unread 08-31-2010, 02:47 PM   #117
bldeagle10
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDePietro View Post
Hey you guys!!!

im in north peoria and its very nice up here. people are friendly and you see jeeps galore driving around im near 83rd and deer valley. anything in that area is usually nice. you can find some cheap homes to rent. and there are some apartments at 83rd and oraibi my sister lives at and rent is cheap. but they are still nice apts.
bldeagle10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-03-2010, 07:23 PM   #118
JDePietro
2010 JK Wrangler 

I checked out Peoria and it looks nice. I may ask for some assistance in the near future when I know a for sure date.
Unread 09-19-2010, 01:17 PM   #119
saginawzj
1996 ZJ 

hey guys just moved to Mesa. near alma and main. waiting for the lift to get here next week then probably gonna need to wheel. if anyone in the area is down let me know
saginawzj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-19-2010, 02:35 PM   #120
SunDevilJeeper
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by saginawzj View Post
hey guys just moved to Mesa. near alma and main. waiting for the lift to get here next week then probably gonna need to wheel. if anyone in the area is down let me know
here here!

Still not enough power.
SunDevilJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.