Arizona ? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Arizona ?

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!Ruffstuff's Monster Shock Brackets!Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 12-21-2009, 12:38 PM   #31
jdahnk3
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEPAjeep02 View Post
I was born in mesa. This summer I might be getting a job at the canyon maybe i'll PM you and we can meet up.
worx 4 me. canyon?

jdahnk3 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2009, 09:22 PM   #32
polo196
2004 TJ Wrangler 

For your convience: If anyone plans coming to Northwest Arizona to wheel, or want to wheel to get away from relatives while here these are the local clubs. Contact one and I'm sure you will find some people willing to show you some trails.

Bullhead City area:
B4W » Page 1 of 12

Lake Havasu area:
Sidewinders 4-Wheel Club

Kingman area:
walapai4wheeler.proboards.com/index.cgi
Yellow Jeep Club Member [FONT="Century Gothic"]#196[/FONT]
polo196 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2009, 07:00 PM   #33
jquise2423

Their a few good trails in the area. I have done some but looking to getting out on some others.
jquise2423 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-22-2009, 09:01 PM   #34
Mr_Random
1986 XJ Cherokee 

prescott as well. haven't had a chance to wheel as any spare moment is spent fixing mine and my roommates jeeps!!! haha. definitly going to be ready to wheel after christmas though. jbramble you up to showing us around?
I live with in an hour of the coast so getting sea foam is easy, but isnt the salt bad for the fuel system??? and how about the people that live farther away can you just foam up water and sea salt ??? if so what kind of mix do I use ??? 1table spoon to a gal of water??? and then how do I "foam it up" mabe a little soap????
Jeepus buildicus:
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/86-xj-w-mpi-budget-re-build-757079/

Quote:
Originally Posted by jgorm View Post
Using pure N2 is a total waste of money considering you can get 78% nitrogen for free.
Mr_Random is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-29-2009, 09:05 PM   #35
jquise2423

If anyone wants to hit some Tucson trails between now and Sun. 1/3/09 give me a PM or post up.
jquise2423 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-01-2010, 04:15 AM   #36
RobertTF
2001 WJ 

Wj

Just moved to Chandler, AZ just over a year ago. Been out to Florence Junction twice. Anyone have any fabbing skills/equipment and interested in building a tubular front light bar for me?
img_6152.jpg  
Unread 01-04-2010, 05:21 PM   #37
wl07
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacphnmn View Post
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X JK in Mesa also!

were you out at the coke ovens on New Years day? same jeep i saw just different tires. Thought you might change tires for offroading.
wl07 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-12-2010, 10:16 AM   #38
jdahnk3
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertTF View Post
Just moved to Chandler, AZ just over a year ago. Been out to Florence Junction twice. Anyone have any fabbing skills/equipment and interested in building a tubular front light bar for me?
hey sweet wj you got there
Unread 01-12-2010, 03:32 PM   #39
RobertTF
2001 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdahnk3 View Post
hey sweet wj you got there
Hey thanks! My favorite vehicle I've ever owned.
Unread 01-24-2010, 10:42 AM   #40
Seif1

I'm in Mesa also.

I haven't been out in over a year. Need to find some wheeling buddies and time.

I purchased the WJ already built (Absolute Offroad built for previous owner), and didn't realize that the front axle was bent. This is my DD and as such I have put over 35K on it since May '09 (with the bent axle).

I've finally found a replacement axle and will be installing next Friday 1/29 (Absolute Offroad). Next (couple of weeks) I will replace the front DS with a double cardan unit (AO is installing the new yoke on Friday as well). Tires will be the next priority. Gears will come later this year.
Unread 01-25-2010, 01:49 AM   #41
1badsahara
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jk

I'm in Gilbert, Have a JK with a 2.5" lift and 33" pro comp tire. I am new here need to work on my profile and upload some pics.
1badsahara is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2010, 04:39 PM   #42
jdahnk3
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seif1 View Post
I'm in Mesa also.

I haven't been out in over a year. Need to find some wheeling buddies and time.

I purchased the WJ already built (Absolute Offroad built for previous owner), and didn't realize that the front axle was bent. This is my DD and as such I have put over 35K on it since May '09 (with the bent axle).

I've finally found a replacement axle and will be installing next Friday 1/29 (Absolute Offroad). Next (couple of weeks) I will replace the front DS with a double cardan unit (AO is installing the new yoke on Friday as well). Tires will be the next priority. Gears will come later this year.
Hey nice to hear from ya.... Where about in mesa you located?
Unread 01-25-2010, 04:50 PM   #43
1badsahara
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jk

I am in Gilbert main cross streets are Higley and Guadalupe. My favorite spots to go are usually Box Canyon, Goldfield mountains, Hewitt Canyon area
1badsahara is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2010, 05:38 PM   #44
Seif1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdahnk3 View Post
Hey nice to hear from ya.... Where about in mesa you located?
Brown and Recker.
Unread 02-08-2010, 10:05 PM   #45
Walton99

Greeting from Chiricahua! If any of yall are doing any runs down near me let me know
Originally Posted by Helicop
a true "pandora's box" of off-road machinery.
Gig'em Aggies
Walton99 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.