Arizona ? - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Arizona ?

Labor day sale @ rockridge 4wd! 8/29-9/1 site wide..promo FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-01-2011, 09:11 AM   #211
RJSoAZ
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by RJSoAZ View Post
Sweet, we're gonna meet at the Minit market at 9am. Look for a zj, xj, red suburban (yeah that should be fun, but he's on 35s). Possible a red 4 runner. If anything changes I'll update here.
meeting at 8am since its a long trail

96 ZJ - 4" Rough Country X Lift, JKS rear TB, JKS Quicker Discos, homebrew front bumper, KOR radiator support, IRO Belly Skid, IRO premium sliders, Upcountry Gas tank skid, 33x12.50R15 Good year Wrangler Duratracs, Cragar V-5 (3.75in BS )
Build thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/rjs-96-zj-build-1125143/
RJSoAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #212
wrangler97
Overbuild

1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm moving to Yuma in October, anyone have any good information on wheeling locations? I hear Sedona is pretty good.
1997 Wrangler 6cyl 5-spd; 4" short arm, 35X12.50's: White Jeep Club Member #95
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats"
wrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 05:50 PM   #213
DiscountTire

The Dunes near Yuma are a lot of fun during the winter (but they can get crazy too, especially thanksgiving and new years) but if you aren't into sand wheeling there are a lot of trails in Southern CA near the salton sea (Truckhaven area). Sedona is also awesome any time of year but its a little ways from Yuma. In the spring try to make it to the Tierra Del Sol event at Truck haven. Its a lot of fun. I'm sure others will chime in for you here too. Good luck in AZ, I'm in Phoenix and while its hotter than hot here, its just as hot if not hotter in Yuma! Stay cool.
DiscountTire is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 06:50 PM   #214
wrangler97
Overbuild

1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thank you! I'm not really a sand Wheeler, coming from Montana, I'm more rocks and trails. Looking forward to EJS 2014. Going to be in the Yuma area, still figuring out Arizona geography. I'll have to check out SoCal, a buddy of mine is stationed in San Diego.
1997 Wrangler 6cyl 5-spd; 4" short arm, 35X12.50's: White Jeep Club Member #95
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit upon his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats"
wrangler97 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.