JeepForum.com

JeepForum.com (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/)
-   Arizona Jeep Forum (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f320/)
-   -   Arizona ? (http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f320/arizona-918557/)

jdahnk3 12-06-2009 11:37 AM

Arizona ?
 
Who hear lives in Arizona? Im in Mesa, Az .

Pacphnmn 12-07-2009 01:04 PM

Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X JK in Mesa also! :2thumbsup:

http://thumb13.webshots.net/t/50/650...3THcoFU_th.jpg

jdahnk3 12-08-2009 10:25 AM

Sweet jeep pacphnmn, thoes JKs look awesome. Where do you go wheeling at?

MurdaJs 12-08-2009 01:02 PM

my cousins live in mesa, and grandparents in payson. Ill be up there visiting next month, does that count?

Pacphnmn 12-09-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdahnk3 (Post 8435051)
Sweet jeep pacphnmn, thoes JKs look awesome. Where do you go wheeling at?

Unfortunately, I have not been able to go out :brickwall alot with busy schedules and all, but I have been to Crown King a couple of times, Box Canyon and Florence Junction. Still want to run the Table Mesa trail, just haven't had a chance :(.

jdahnk3 12-09-2009 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MurdaJ (Post 8436015)
my cousins live in mesa, and grandparents in payson. Ill be up there visiting next month, does that count?

:wave: So you are visiting for the holidays?

jquise2423 12-09-2009 06:44 PM

I'm in Tucson.

alaskanthunder 12-09-2009 11:13 PM

Out in Surprise here! :) :wave:

jdahnk3 12-10-2009 12:09 PM

trying to get a feel where everbody goes wheeling at?

MurdaJs 12-10-2009 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdahnk3 (Post 8441970)
:wave: So you are visiting for the holidays?

Yeahh, any excuse to get out there to hunt and fish :2thumbsup:

alaskanthunder 12-10-2009 04:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jdahnk3 (Post 8451061)
trying to get a feel where everbody goes wheeling at?

I wheel out here (and shoot) regularly out here. Been wanting to get up to Sedona and do some trails.

I was just in Flagstaff and was in the Blizzard. THAT was FUN! :cheers2:

wingsfansrule 12-11-2009 07:21 PM

I live and wheel out here in Surprise also. I am out in the White Tanks all the time. I Just ran most of the big trails in Sedona 2 weeks ago and I run most of the the local trails on the weekends. If anyone is intrested in playing in the wast valley just let me know. Like wheeling with new people I have not met yet. This is also my name on Geocaching.com if anyone out there is interested in caching in the area.

jdahnk3 12-12-2009 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alaskanthunder (Post 8453055)
I wheel out here (and shoot) regularly out here. Been wanting to get up to Sedona and do some trails.

I was just in Flagstaff and was in the Blizzard. THAT was FUN! :cheers2:

Yea i bet it was , i was just up in Pinetop for sum fishing and they had like 2' of snow. I have never wheeling in sedona. i hear its nice tho. i see you are into shooting, i have a few guns also :thumbsup:

jdahnk3 12-12-2009 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wingsfansrule (Post 8461174)
I live and wheel out here in Surprise also. I am out in the White Tanks all the time. I Just ran most of the big trails in Sedona 2 weeks ago and I run most of the the local trails on the weekends. If anyone is intrested in playing in the wast valley just let me know. Like wheeling with new people I have not met yet. This is also my name on Geocaching.com if anyone out there is interested in caching in the area.

Whats rating on white tanks? Ive never been out there? Ive done sum catching in the payson/pine area.W aht mods. do you have on your jeep?

jquise2423 12-12-2009 07:56 PM

Any time you want to check out the Tucson area drop me a line. I'm usually free weekends.


The time now is 10:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.