Anyone want a deal on a Skyjacker 5" long arm lift for a 07-10 2-door JK? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Anyone want a deal on a Skyjacker 5" long arm lift for a 07-10 2-door JK?

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 04-18-2012, 06:05 PM   #1
2ndchance
2009 JK Wrangler 

Jk Anyone want a deal on a Skyjacker 5" long arm lift for a 07-10 2-door JK?

I ran into a guy who had one for sale and it seems like a steal of a deal. I thought I'd pass this along to the group to save someone some cash.

Moderators, if this post violates policy, let me know and I will remove it immediately.

History:

This guy is an mechanic and one of his customers had a Skyjacker 5" long arm kit installed on an 07 2-door JK. The jeep took a hit in the front and the insurance paid out for a new kit.

When they went to install the kit, they compared the kit with the existing one installed. The only thing damaged was the front shock.

Since they already had the front torn down, they replaced the entire front part with the new lift kit. The rear lift kit is new and still in it's plastic wraps.

To make sure all is balanced, they also replaced the rear shocks.

In the picture, there is a single white shock. Not sure if it goes with it. Looks like a front shock. Probably the old one. There is a picture of the old rear shocks, too. He said that he'll throw in the old shocks, as they can probably warranty them out.

I didn't spend a lot of time there, just long enough to get some basic info and snap some pics. I visited Skyjacker's web site and tried to figure out which model lift it it was. From the best I can tell, it's probably the #JK401KCR-H, which retails for $1200.

He's asking $700 obo for the kit. If this is of interest to anyone, please contact him. This is the sum of the info I have. Any other questions, you'll have to contact him directly.

Also, PM me if you buy it so I can delete this posting. Thanks!

His business card is below.

Rick's business card.

Rick unpacking one of the rear components for my photo.

Box containing the new rear kit.

Another shot of the box containing the new rear kit.

Front box is the pulled front kit. Rear box is the new stuff for the rear kit.

The install manual.

Close-up of the new rear kit. Not sure what that white shock is... looks like the old front shock.

Old rear shocks, a freebie included with the sale.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.