Anyone from SE AZ going to Moab Easter Jeep Safari? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Anyone from SE AZ going to Moab Easter Jeep Safari?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 04-04-2012, 12:07 PM   #1
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

Jk Anyone from SE AZ going to Moab Easter Jeep Safari?

Just wondering if anyone from Cochise or Pima county area (SV, Bisbee, Douglas, Tucson, etc.) is planning on heading up to Moab, UT this weekend? I would be interested in travelling/caravan with anyone heading up that way if schedules work out, etc. I am driving my Jeep up there after work Friday.

SLVRUBI-1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-08-2012, 08:43 AM   #2
123ShawnTW

Nope, but be sure to post pictures!
123ShawnTW is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 01:16 PM   #3
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

Digital camera battery died. Dad took pix with his 35mm that he is getting developed. Hope some turned out ok to try and post here. It was a blast, and I am thinking of going up again on Memorial Day weekend to run some more of the trails. You could spend a whole week up there offroading and not hit them all! I will be back next yr!
Unread 04-12-2012, 09:54 PM   #4
fueljunkie
2011 JK Wrangler 

We have a group going May 20th to the 25th. First trip hope too have a great time.
fueljunkie is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2012, 06:27 PM   #5
ericksin
1982 CJ7 

Hey me too!
ericksin is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #6
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

I probably won't get up there until late Friday night May 25. Only have Monday off work.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.