Anyone near Safford? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Anyone near Safford?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe Solution to Radius Arm Bind - Meet Lock-N-LoadFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options!

Unread 12-02-2011, 03:41 PM   #16
joker_var
1981 CJ7 

Cory Patagonia isn't set for me, I just know that I want to go wheeling on the 11th anywhere relatively close to the area. I'd say South of Tucson, East of Nogales and i guess West of New Mexico, if you have something else in mind close to benson, Im interested, i want to try out the new locking hubs I'll be installing on the 10th. I just haven't found any set rides already for our area and would like to get one (or a few) going. At Colorado Springs we had a small group 3-6 that would go almost every other weekend to different trails in the area and since then I been hooked, I would like to join or start a similar group around here. I like helping out others, whether in the trail or the garage, not a mechanic but mechanically inclined, got my own tools and garage and I'm off most weekends. Aside from wheeling my CJ7, I also ride an 07 Yamaha YFZ 450 and an 08 Kawasaki KLR 650.

joker_var is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2011, 09:38 PM   #17
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker_var View Post
Cory Patagonia isn't set for me, I just know that I want to go wheeling on the 11th anywhere relatively close to the area. I'd say South of Tucson, East of Nogales and i guess West of New Mexico, if you have something else in mind close to benson, Im interested, i want to try out the new locking hubs I'll be installing on the 10th. I just haven't found any set rides already for our area and would like to get one (or a few) going. At Colorado Springs we had a small group 3-6 that would go almost every other weekend to different trails in the area and since then I been hooked, I would like to join or start a similar group around here. I like helping out others, whether in the trail or the garage, not a mechanic but mechanically inclined, got my own tools and garage and I'm off most weekends. Aside from wheeling my CJ7, I also ride an 07 Yamaha YFZ 450 and an 08 Kawasaki KLR 650.
I'm in for the 11th, and up for driving most anywhere, my drive is still pretty smooth
ZMBJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2011, 09:39 PM   #18
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

However, you all are going to have to tell me where to go, while being very familiar with the state, I don't know the trails very well at all.
ZMBJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2011, 10:17 PM   #19
CoryA
1977 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker_var
You really need to take a trip to Safford then we have a local sand dune quiet a few buddies are into quads go pretty often. There's even a natural hot spring their
CoryA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-02-2011, 10:54 PM   #20
joker_var
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMBJ33P
However, you all are going to have to tell me where to go, while being very familiar with the state, I don't know the trails very well at all.
I'll make sure to keep you in the loop ZMBJ33P, the lake Patagonia area is supposed to have some nice sight seeing trails, worse comes to worse we can go where I'm most familiar with, around the back of the Huachuca Mountains, we can go on the hardball to Parker Canyon lake ( i dont know if you ever been around that area, if you haven't its great) from there we can take the trails and end up either in Nogales or through the Montezuma Pass ending up near Hereford (awesome sight seeing on the montezuma pass), your choice depending on what is your time frame. If you've heard of any other trails around our area that you might me interested in doing that same day instead of the ones mentioned, let me know.

Im trying to get in contact with wranglerx07 (or something along those lines) he has a couple of threads looking for people from the area, to see if he wants to join us, perhaps he has done and can guide us through some good trails around here.
Unread 12-02-2011, 10:57 PM   #21
joker_var
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMBJ33P
I'll make sure to keep you in the loop ZMBJ33P, the lake Patagonia area is supposed to have some nice sight seeing trails, worse comes to worse we can go where I'm most familiar with, around the back of the Huachuca Mountains, we can go on the hardball to Parker Canyon lake ( i dont know if you ever been around that area, if you haven't its great) from there we can take the trails and end up either in Nogales or through the Montezuma Pass ending up near Hereford (awesome sight seeing on the montezuma pass), your choice depending on what is your time frame. If you've heard of any other trails around our area that you might be interested in doing that same day instead of the ones mentioned, let me know.

Im trying to get in contact with wranglerx07 (or something along those lines) he has a couple of threads looking for people from the area, to see if he wants to join us, perhaps he has done and can guide us through some good trails around here.
Unread 04-03-2012, 12:14 PM   #22
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

I am in SV but my folks live in Thatcher-retired. I get down there on a weekend every couple of months...
SLVRUBI-1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.