Anyone on or near Fort Huachuca - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Anyone on or near Fort Huachuca

Official Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto UnRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair

Unread 04-03-2012, 02:54 PM   #31
89yjparrothead
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I wish I could go, but i have to work this weekend. If you're looking for a good group of people to wheel with, the Range Riders meet at Landmark Cafe right outside of the main gate on fry. They meet on the 3rd Wendsday of evey month (April 18th for this month)at 6:30 PM. I just joined to club and I like it alot. If you ever want to go wheeling or have any questions PM me on here, and Welcome to SV!

Unread 04-03-2012, 04:10 PM   #32
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

Sounds good. I mostly am available weekends since I don't get home from work M-F til 5:45 pm. Can sometimes leave earlier if I know a ways in advance. I see alot of Jeeps in SV, so I figured at least some of them must be in some type of 4WD club.
SLVRUBI-1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 09:56 AM   #33
89yjparrothead
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Cool. Right now I'm in the middle of a axle/gear install and my Jeep is currently only 2 wheel drive. The reason is because I finished the front and it has 4.10's and I still have stock 3.07's in the rear. I'm hoping to have everything done in the next couple of weekends. Once she's ready we can go wheeling!
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:34 AM   #34
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

Jk

Sounds good. If I get anyone to go to Moab with me, or caravan up there, I will try and get some decent pictures. Have always wanted to go to Easter Safari in Moab. Been hearing about it and reading about it in 4WD mags for yrs
Unread 04-04-2012, 09:10 PM   #35
Rutdigger
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLVRUBI-1 View Post
Sounds good. If I get anyone to go to Moab with me, or caravan up there, I will try and get some decent pictures. Have always wanted to go to Easter Safari in Moab. Been hearing about it and reading about it in 4WD mags for yrs
When are you looking at going to MOAB? The wife and I have been talking about going ourselves.

[CENTER]The more you play with it, the bigger it gets![/CENTER]
Rutdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-04-2012, 10:21 PM   #36
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

My actual home is in White Mountains, so when I get off work at 3pm Fri, will go at least to Nutrioso Fri. night. Gettin up real early on Saturday and headin up 191 through the Navajo Nation, Blanding, Monticello and on up to Moab. I have Saturday and Sunday there and til about noon Monday; then will have to head back to SV. Back to work Tuesday morning. Couldn't get Friday off... so that is the plan right now.
Unread 04-17-2012, 02:18 PM   #37
89yjparrothead
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Update I just got my Jeep upgrades done and all seems well. Before I got wheeling I want to break in the gears a bit. I'm hoping to be ready to go by the end of April. If anyone is interested PM me.
Unread 04-17-2012, 03:12 PM   #38
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

Jk

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89yjparrothead View Post
I wish I could go, but i have to work this weekend. If you're looking for a good group of people to wheel with, the Range Riders meet at Landmark Cafe right outside of the main gate on fry. They meet on the 3rd Wendsday of evey month (April 18th for this month)at 6:30 PM. I just joined to club and I like it alot. If you ever want to go wheeling or have any questions PM me on here, and Welcome to SV!
Is that north or south of Buffalo Soldier? I am non-military, so am not familiar with the actual base or anything.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.