Anyone on or near Fort Huachuca - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Anyone on or near Fort Huachuca

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 12-04-2011, 12:47 AM   #16
Rutdigger
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 07_WranglerX View Post
email me if ya wanna ride kemosabi_z_09@hotmail.com
Shoot Bro..I totally missed your reply..shoot me a PM when you want to go wheelin, I'm down for whenever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker_var View Post
I recently moved to Sorry Vista as well, I'll go wheeling with you guys whenever you plan something on the weekends
Anytime Bro just let me know when your free..

[CENTER]The more you play with it, the bigger it gets![/CENTER]
Rutdigger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 10:19 AM   #17
joker_var
1981 CJ7 

I'm currently on TDY but I'll be back home on the 9th, have to install my locking hubs on the 10th, and was thinking about wheeling on the 11th (DEC). ZMBJ33P replied on another thread that she would go if it was a scenic or easy trail for her stock LJ so the more the merrier, if you have a good trail in mind I'm down for whatever, so far I've only done that route from hereford to parker canyon lake behind the huachuca mountains through the montezuma pass with a little CJ3A I had. If you are available on the 11th and have a good trail in mind let me know.
joker_var is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #18
Rutdigger
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker_var View Post
I'm currently on TDY but I'll be back home on the 9th, have to install my locking hubs on the 10th, and was thinking about wheeling on the 11th (DEC). ZMBJ33P replied on another thread that she would go if it was a scenic or easy trail for her stock LJ so the more the merrier, if you have a good trail in mind I'm down for whatever, so far I've only done that route from hereford to parker canyon lake behind the huachuca mountains through the montezuma pass with a little CJ3A I had. If you are available on the 11th and have a good trail in mind let me know.
Yea man..I know of a few good trails on post that will give ya good ride...the stairs in Garden Canyon, the Creek bed in Huachuca Canyon, Sunnyside on the backside of the mountains is a good trail with a rock garden you have to pass over, its an easy thrail but scenic. Then in Tucson there is the Chiney Rock, The Playground, Chivo Falls, Three Feathes, etc..The 11th will work if we stay local and go early. I work the swing shift so I would need to be back by 11 at the latest...I am also sure I can round up a few more that would like to come along.

Unread 12-04-2011, 03:36 PM   #19
joker_var
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutdigger View Post
Yea man..I know of a few good trails on post that will give ya good ride...the stairs in Garden Canyon, the Creek bed in Huachuca Canyon, Sunnyside on the backside of the mountains is a good trail with a rock garden you have to pass over, its an easy thrail but scenic. Then in Tucson there is the Chiney Rock, The Playground, Chivo Falls, Three Feathes, etc..The 11th will work if we stay local and go early. I work the swing shift so I would need to be back by 11 at the latest...I am also sure I can round up a few more that would like to come along.
Alright, sounds good, lets plan for an on-post trail on the 11th, I stay off post, we can meet across the street from the Sorry Gulch early in the morning. I'll pm you or check your site out to come up with a time.
joker_var is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-04-2011, 05:58 PM   #20
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

I'm all in Tell me where and when to be and I will be there. I will be driving in from Benson, but no issues waking up early for me :-D
ZMBJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-05-2011, 02:33 PM   #21
WheelinCowboy
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I'm always up for a good run. Sunday I wouldn't be able to go out til after 1230. I will be in whetstone until then. There are some good trails out in sonoita
Unread 12-07-2011, 12:32 AM   #22
Rutdigger
2010 JK Wrangler 

Hi guys..I work the swing shift so I will have to cut out NLT than 1030 in order to make it back in time to get to work. My normal days off are Friday and Sat so I am free to wheel anytime on those days unless momma has me doing something..lol.

Anyway, we are gonna hit that stairs (in Garden Canyon) on Sunday. Any one wanting to go we will meet up at the AAFES gas station on the left just after entering the main gate of Fort Huachuca at 0700. SP time will be NLT 0730, which will put us on the stairs about 0800.

For those that have not been there a stock jeep can make it up the stairs if you stay stick to the left lane. The middle is for the advanced Jeeps, modified can make it up the right side.

RSVP here on this thread NLT than Sat so I know how many rigs are going. Those of you with CBs I would like to stager throughout the convoy to make sure we keep track of everyone.

As of now, we will have 7 rigs going if everyone makes it.

See yall Sunday!

Unread 12-07-2011, 09:25 AM   #23
ZMBJ33P
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rutdigger View Post
Hi guys..I work the swing shift so I will have to cut out NLT than 1030 in order to make it back in time to get to work. My normal days off are Friday and Sat so I am free to wheel anytime on those days unless momma has me doing something..lol.

Anyway, we are gonna hit that stairs (in Garden Canyon) on Sunday. Any one wanting to go we will meet up at the AAFES gas station on the left just after entering the main gate of Fort Huachuca at 0700. SP time will be NLT 0730, which will put us on the stairs about 0800.

For those that have not been there a stock jeep can make it up the stairs if you stay stick to the left lane. The middle is for the advanced Jeeps, modified can make it up the right side.

RSVP here on this thread NLT than Sat so I know how many rigs are going. Those of you with CBs I would like to stager throughout the convoy to make sure we keep track of everyone.

As of now, we will have 7 rigs going if everyone makes it.

See yall Sunday!
I will be there, and hopefully I will have my CB installed on Saturday, depends on how much I have going
ZMBJ33P is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2011, 07:02 PM   #24
Rutdigger
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMBJ33P View Post
I will be there, and hopefully I will have my CB installed on Saturday, depends on how much I have going
Cool, see ya then!

Unread 02-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #25
89yjparrothead
1989 YJ Wrangler 

I'm here in SV also. I'll be ready to go during the 4 day weekend in Febuary. Between now and then I'm going to regear my front, throw in a Spartan locker, and then regear a Comanche Dana 44, toss a Spartan locker in it, and do an axle swap.
Unread 02-01-2012, 11:55 AM   #26
WheelinCowboy
1989 XJ Cherokee 

I need to get my new shocks and springs before I do any serious wheeling again. Shocks are blown and working on a lift.
Unread 02-03-2012, 03:53 AM   #27
Rutdigger
2010 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 89yjparrothead View Post
I'm here in SV also. I'll be ready to go during the 4 day weekend in Febuary. Between now and then I'm going to regear my front, throw in a Spartan locker, and then regear a Comanche Dana 44, toss a Spartan locker in it, and do an axle swap.
Let me know if you need help with your gears..

Unread 02-14-2012, 11:03 AM   #28
89yjparrothead
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Cool! Thank you Rutdigger. It looks like I'm going to do all my upgrades this 4day weekend. I've already completed the tear down and I just need to put it back together. I'm hoping to get it done in enough time to do some wheeling on monday.
Unread 03-05-2012, 02:01 PM   #29
ferninaz

2012 JK Wrangler 

Was looking for people to go wheeling with this weekend. The 10th or 11th of March. If anyone is interested let me know by PM or reply here.
ferninaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-03-2012, 11:49 AM   #30
SLVRUBI-1
2009 JK Wrangler 

I am a recent transplant to SV from Mesa/Tempe last 5 years. Work in Bisbee but have weekends off. Thinking of going up for Easter Moab Jeep Safari this weekend, since I am also off work on Monday... If I can swing it, I will still try and go, even though my lil brother just cancelled out on me.
SLVRUBI-1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.