Anyone know a good CJ mechanic? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Anyone know a good CJ mechanic?

Magnaflow SS Cat Back Exhaust System, Street, High ClearanIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBrand New! Quadratec LED Headlights!

Unread 10-06-2011, 06:49 PM   #1
SkyJax
1978 CJ5 

Anyone know a good CJ mechanic?

I have a 1985 CJ7. Doing most of the work myself if I can, but would like to have a backup plan! Engine is a 258. Thanks so much!

SkyJax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-28-2011, 11:21 AM   #2
jephwoyo
1983 CJ5 

This would be helpful to me as well. I am doing everything that I can on my CJ5, but it would be nice to know of a local CJ guy who has made all of the mistakes that I am sure to in the future.

SkyJax, where in Gilbert are you? If nothing else, I can give you my limited knowledge... and vice-verse.

Jeff
jephwoyo is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.