anybody knowing or plaining a ride soon, - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > anybody knowing or plaining a ride soon,

Dana 30 Truss for your TJ, LJ, ZJ, and XJFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-13-2011, 05:37 PM   #1
thekid89
1994 ZJ 

Zj anybody knowing or plaining a ride soon,

im wanting to go out and see the desert some more but never can find and good trails near me without having to load my jeep on the trailer and find a place. im in the middle of no where and theres alot but nothing out here new to me im between mesa and tucson in a po donk town called kearny haha just trying to see some new dirt haha

jeep.jpg  
Unread 09-13-2011, 06:12 PM   #2
gsaxe
2007 JK Wrangler 

theres a couple of us doing charloux Gap north of tucson saturday if you wanna join in you are welcome, see the thread or just meet us at the golder ranch rroad/oracle hwy (rt 77) diamond shamrock at 7 am.

"Seems like alot and I can't say for a fact that it was all needed but that's what happens from reading forums." Jimk403
gsaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-14-2011, 12:05 PM   #3
thekid89
1994 ZJ 

that sounds so familiar, i live north of tucson anyways so its probably not far, i use oracle road to get to tucson everytime i go, but golder ranch road? idk where that is

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.