Any one From AZ? - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > Any one From AZ?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 07-10-2008, 12:03 AM   #31
Si1ver03Rubicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

www.wheelingarizona.com

Popular site

Si1ver03Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-17-2008, 10:16 AM   #32
funinmud
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeep4banger97 View Post
how does the permit situation work out in arizona i am moving out there in august
ok so you go to this website, http://www.land.state.az.us/programs...rmit7_2008.pdf
and you print it, fill it out, and mail it to them with a check, they will email it back to u with a permit and you are set to go. takes less than a week. 15 bucks for an individual and 20 for a family for a year.

98 XJ on 32's and 2-3" lift, locked, armored, and ready to rock.
funinmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-23-2008, 09:08 PM   #33
chrisjep97
1997 TJ Wrangler 

north scottsdale here, up by bartlett lake, 7 springs,and rio verde has some easy yet fun trails i take my stock tj

low output 4cyl jeep club member #150
chrisjep97 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-24-2008, 11:09 AM   #34
sundevilkid
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Hey, Up in Northwest Phx, peoria area. Love wheeling in AZ. So instead of repeating what everyone else said...

I picked up this book about 4 years ago when I first started wheeling. We've done almost every trail in it and they were awesome.

Pick it up at Amazon or some other Book Store:
Arizona Backroads and 4 Wheel Drive Trails

I really like the florence trails and the trails northeast of scottsdale. Table Mesa road is an easy one for a stock Jeep. You just have to wait until Lake Pleasant drains before you can go all the way across.
Unread 07-26-2008, 09:13 AM   #35
murphm7

Anyone want to inspect a cj8 in Tucson for me?

I'm buying a cj8 out of Tucson - looking for a fellow jeeper to do a quick inspection of it for me - I just want to know it exists, it's pretty well rust free, and it runs and drives - will pay ya $50 for your time! Drop me a line.

mmurphy@andovercoated.com

Mark
97 TJ project just getting underway - doing it right the first time on this one!
NE4Wi
murphm7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-26-2008, 12:10 PM   #36
Si1ver03Rubicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by murphm7 View Post
I'm buying a cj8 out of Tucson - looking for a fellow jeeper to do a quick inspection of it for me - I just want to know it exists, it's pretty well rust free, and it runs and drives - will pay ya $50 for your time! Drop me a line.

mmurphy@andovercoated.com

Mark
I was just there yesterday. Post over on www.wheelingarizona.com

There's man Tucson peeps.
Si1ver03Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-27-2008, 10:13 PM   #37
IN-A-RUT
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey I am in Mesa and am part of a club called www.Jeepexpeditions.org. We are one of the few clubs that is stock friendly. No meetings to attend, just a bunch of great people & good times.

Check out the site.
41MB-04TJ #4689
IN-A-RUT is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2008, 05:47 PM   #38
ThrillSeeker
1998 ZJ 

Out of Carefee/Cave Creek area here. Not a stocker though.
ThrillSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-05-2008, 10:40 PM   #39
funinmud
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sundevilkid View Post
Hey, Up in Northwest Phx, peoria area. Love wheeling in AZ. So instead of repeating what everyone else said...

I picked up this book about 4 years ago when I first started wheeling. We've done almost every trail in it and they were awesome.

Pick it up at Amazon or some other Book Store:
Arizona Backroads and 4 Wheel Drive Trails

I really like the florence trails and the trails northeast of scottsdale. Table Mesa road is an easy one for a stock Jeep. You just have to wait until Lake Pleasant drains before you can go all the way across.
I was just up at table mesa road on sunday took the jeep but just parked it and went dirtbiking for about 30 miles up to the treeline. im going up in a couple weeks to go wheelin in the jeep.

98 XJ on 32's and 2-3" lift, locked, armored, and ready to rock.
funinmud is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2008, 02:59 AM   #40
zambedave
1998 ZJ 

Zj Relocating

Hello from the flatlands. I currently live in the middle of nebraska. Just got a job offer in Kingman anyone familiar with the area? Any general info on the area would help, trails, hunting, living, whatever. Thanks.
zambedave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-07-2008, 09:08 AM   #41
VegasJeep
2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zambedave View Post
Hello from the flatlands. I currently live in the middle of nebraska. Just got a job offer in Kingman anyone familiar with the area? Any general info on the area would help, trails, hunting, living, whatever. Thanks.
very familiar with Kingman. What would you like to know?

Who is the job offer through?
Unread 08-08-2008, 12:12 AM   #42
Roknut
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Hey, representing Cottonwoooooood!!!
Not many Northern AZ folks on here.
Some of you Prescott guys might be interested in checking out www.flagstaff4wheelers.com There's quite a few from Prescott and PV. We do a lot of runs in Sedona and surrounding areas.
Roknut is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-09-2008, 12:47 AM   #43
zambedave
1998 ZJ 

Zj

Quote:
Originally Posted by VegasJeep View Post
very familiar with Kingman. What would you like to know?

Who is the job offer through?
Well I have a wife and a son, my son is about to start pre-school. So do you think it is a nice place to raise a family? Are the schools there decent?

I also have a very fat basset hound, will he survive the summer heat or is it not a place for welcoming dogs.

Any public land to hunt in that area?

Any insight would be helpful, I always think it's best to hear from someone who has been around the area before jumping into it. Oh yeah the job is with an underwriter in the area. Thanks
zambedave is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2008, 03:06 AM   #44
kingjames
2002 TJ Wrangler 

straight up zambedave, i would avoid kingman if possible. i've lived in az my entire life, and that's not a place i'd want to raise my children. by all means, consider phoenix, tucson, flagstaff, prescott, and even some of the smaller ones. but i would avoid kingman.
kingjames is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2008, 03:23 AM   #45
JNWalrath

White Tanks is a GREAT stock trail. Also, Seven Springs is a fun 'scenic' type of trail.

KCCO
JNWalrath is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.