any mechanics in phx area ?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > any mechanics in phx area ??

Poison spyder items @ oconee off road 706 534 9955FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 05-04-2011, 01:53 AM   #1
jdubgrand

any mechanics in phx area ??

i have an 05 4.7l jeep grand cherokee and i need exhasut manifold gaskets and bolts installed and was wondering if there are any shops or people in the phoenix area. i already had a mechanic look at it and it makes a ticking sound when the jeep is cold and it has been made clear that thats teh problem. thanks

jdubgrand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-04-2011, 02:29 AM   #2
mike_breaker_5
Web Wheeler

1994 YJ Wrangler 

you can't do it yourself? it's probably a 15 minute job at the most to change the bolts and gaskets. i'm not too familiar with the 4.7 but my brother had one in his 05 grand, basically like any other small block after you look under the covers and wires.

it's not much to look at... but it's mine.
5.2lswap, metalcloaks, bedliner, tucked belly, d60's, soon to be nv4500 and d300.
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/m...r-junk-990191/
mike_breaker_5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.