3'D trail - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > 3'D trail

D.i.y. Ford 8.8 tj,xj,yjSavvy Aluminum BumpersSwag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 02-11-2013, 05:09 PM   #1
222Doc
2012 JK Wrangler 

3'D trail

We went out with B4W this sunday to a trail i never seen 3'd and few others that in the end lead out Pass Canyon.

Out off silver spring road that leads to oatman. 12 jeeps i think, total. 5 of us did all the hard ways/trail,3 of those are trailered Jeeps. The 3'D was tight canyon, very large rocks off cambor many places. steep ledges and V notches. Body damage is very possible, even with spotters. Class 4 trail; easier end of 4 but none the less.
looking back through 3'D

The days carnage Joan had a front drive line break off at the yoke, fixed on the trail, with a spare she had. We pitched in since we had to crawl under it and hand tools down the rocks were in the way it was stuck.
The Bronco flopped on its side, more of a lean over, 3 people just hung/leaned on the high side and he was able to drive it off. not bad scarry section too, off camber and the line is odd. there was a few of these sections to.
Wish I had time to take pics but most the time i was busy at the wheel. others that took pics if i get any ill update.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.