137pics from the Huachuca Mountains! (56k nogo) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Arizona Jeep Forum > 137pics from the Huachuca Mountains! (56k nogo)

JEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFFSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsNEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-23-2008, 08:18 PM   #1
Si1ver03Rubicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Talking 137pics from the Huachuca Mountains! (56k nogo)

Well me and a buddy from work took my rubicon on a small trail ride today. Drove almost 30 miles offroad and didn't even see have the trails out here! If anyones interested in going let me know, sucks going alone.

http://s-seriesforum.com/gallery/album41

A few highlights:

Si1ver03Rubicon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-26-2008, 01:20 PM   #2
Mr. Breeze
1997 ZJ 

Dude, I was up there on Sunday on that very same trail. Behind Woodcutter Pond right?
I've been looking for someone around here to go wheelin' with.
Unread 02-29-2008, 03:48 PM   #3
Si1ver03Rubicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Breeze View Post
Dude, I was up there on Sunday on that very same trail. Behind Woodcutter Pond right?
I've been looking for someone around here to go wheelin' with.
Hey man! Been in the field but I'm up for this weekend pending if my power steering hose came in thru lawley yet
Unread 03-01-2008, 04:24 PM   #4
Mr. Breeze
1997 ZJ 

Just let me know. I'll be around
Unread 03-01-2008, 09:03 PM   #5
Si1ver03Rubicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Breeze View Post
Just let me know. I'll be around
Our internet was down this morning, was gonna see if u wanted to head up to Coronado Forest with me and the wife. She wants to go out again tomorrow so let me know if your interested. Probably Carr Canyon or Garden Canyon?

Dam 17 weeks pregnant and addicted to offroading.
Unread 03-06-2008, 07:01 PM   #6
Mr. Breeze
1997 ZJ 

I found a trail behind Star Hill that is pretty good yesterday when I should have been at work. Well technically I was at work since I was scouting out places for a ruck march. Anyway, I made it quite a ways up there until I hit this steep patch of loose 4" to 8" rock and sand/loose dirt. My wife was getting nervous (and nauseous since she's pregnant) so I had to go back. I want to give it a try again soon but don't want to go it alone. If you're game we could go next weekend and try to make it to the top. I think your Wrangler would go right up it.
Unread 03-06-2008, 10:21 PM   #7
Si1ver03Rubicon
2003 TJ Wrangler 

Sounds good. My wife's also pregnant, the best thing she learned to do is to lean forward and hold the bar. That way she only really feels the ups and downs not the rocking from side to side and forward to backward.
Unread 03-06-2008, 11:48 PM   #8
cuvvyschultz
2007 JK Wrangler 

You guys should plan a day trip up to red rock country near Sedona. I used to take my XJ there. It's probably the most scenic trail I've ever seen. Look up the Broken Arrow Trail.

P.S You'll probabaly want to check out a book called "Guide to Arizona Backroads & 4-Wheel Drive trails.

Previous Jeeps: '92 XJ, '01 XJ
cuvvyschultz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-07-2008, 04:57 PM   #9
Mr. Breeze
1997 ZJ 

I have one Arizona trial book but I've only been on two of the trails. The Coronado trail and the road to the top of Mount Grant, which is just amazing BTW if you haven't been there. I'll have to find the book you mentioned.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.