Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Winter Wheeling?

5K views 110 replies 18 participants last post by  plrbear 
#1 ·
It seems that most canyons are closed during the winter - does anyone know of any pretty winter trails/drives that we could take when it snows?

:chilly:

#4 ·
big b lol, speaking of cold i drove to work at 2 this afternoon with out doors drove home at 3am... thats a mistake... especially goin past weber canyon

#5 ·
Big B isn't closed off during the winter?

Speaking of bondage :)laugh:), Darrin, I still have your tie-down strap in the back of my Jeep...

#12 ·
That's what Moab is for. :thumbsup:

#60 ·
Unfortunately Moab gets snow... St. George is the place for winter wheeling!!!
:thumbsup:

#17 ·
team1k said:
skyline drive in spanish fork canyon, cell phone towers run is one i do every winter, snakes is alright.
The drive up to the tower on west mountain is good too for a easy snow run

#21 ·
00JGC00 said:
Brian, do you think blackrock canyon would be a good one in the snow?

What kind of Jeep do you have now? I think I saw you the other day. Do you have a huge YJ now?
I've seen videos of people driving it in the snow. My only concern would be if you made it to the top then the way down the other side could be a little interesting. It's the most narrow at that point.

If your asking about my jeep it's still pretty much stock.

Attachments

#22 ·
I was asking about Dan's Jeep stocker boy.

But yeah, that's what I'm talking about (snow pic above)!!! I say we do a snow run this winter. Those with 35's+ can go in front. :D

#24 ·
Probably wasn't him then. This guy was in a big white YJ and looked just like Dan. Saw it on Baccus in Magna the other day.

#26 ·
Sadly, I won't be able to head to Moab this year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.