Whose in Moab or will be in the next week? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Whose in Moab or will be in the next week?

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 06-20-2013, 09:39 PM   #1
Sasquatch4x4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Whose in Moab or will be in the next week?

I'm from washington state and down in Moab doing some wheeling, looking for some jeeps to hook up with to do some good trails. Im wanting to do some tougher trails but don't want to go alone, my dad doesn't have his cj7 down here he's just renting a jeep so he won't take it on the tougher stuff. Pm me or let me know on here if you want to wheel! Ill be here for another week or so!

Unread 06-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #2
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

There are about 4 other Jeepforum members from Utah there today-Sunday. Tjohnson88,polecat, Bradentaala. And a few others PM one of them to meet up I am sure they will let you tag along

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Unread 06-20-2013, 11:29 PM   #3
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I am here as well. Tentative schedule at the moment is poison spider Friday at 5pm, 730 on Saturday for Kane creek. We are also thinking of a run Friday morning around 9, Saturday afternoon and sunday
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-21-2013, 08:51 AM   #4
Sasquatch4x4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by team1k View Post
I am here as well. Tentative schedule at the moment is poison spider Friday at 5pm, 730 on Saturday for Kane creek. We are also thinking of a run Friday morning around 9, Saturday afternoon and sunday
Do you mean 5am? 5pm seems a little late, ill tag along although I don't want to slow you up, I'm fairly confident and experienced, no rear locker though. I'm at the slick rock campground, should I pm you for contact info?
Unread 06-21-2013, 11:05 AM   #5
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

They are probably doing some night runs to avoid the heat.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Unread 06-21-2013, 04:45 PM   #6
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasquatch4x4

Do you mean 5am? 5pm seems a little late, ill tag along although I don't want to slow you up, I'm fairly confident and experienced, no rear locker though. I'm at the slick rock campground, should I pm you for contact info?
Whoa sorry I missed this. I'll PM you my number ASAP. The run is at 530 today.

Meet at city market.

I got way busy with my work thing this morning and helping a friend who broke on the trail so I forgot to check this earlier
Unread 06-21-2013, 05:36 PM   #7
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Make that 6, although I'm in the parking lot right now.
Unread 06-21-2013, 06:31 PM   #8
Sasquatch4x4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Well i won't be wheeling until Monday now (taking summer off so on a very flexible schedule), broke my spider gears in the rear today and new ones won't be in till Monday, so anybody who will be here past then I'd love to wheel with since my parents will be leaving, not as excited to do the super rough stuff though, don't want to break another set of gears, still have to get home
Unread 06-22-2013, 06:40 PM   #9
Sasquatch4x4
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Getting new spider gears Monday jeep should be ready around 12. Who wants to run 7 mile rim?

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.