Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Welcome to Utah JeepCrew!

92K views 940 replies 154 participants last post by  amp713 
#1 ·
This thread is for introductions for new members!

#163 ·
Stock KM1's, Lockers, sway bar disco's, a REAL low range, full size spare, built in roll cage, water proof interior, soft tops hard tops partial tops, removeable tops, 32's factory, 2 and 4 door options, door options, doors optionable, windows optionable, windsheild optionable, RHD, in production (in various forms of course) for over 50 years, best offroad abilities out of the box, best aftermarket support, created aftermarket support (warn hubs), not nick named "Dub", legendary status, excellent visability, more stock options for more offroad prowesness, solid front and rears, floor drains, featured in such great films as Green Lantern, Terminator, and the game COD Black OPs.

:p:D:cool::drool::thumbsup::trophy1:

Oh, and not to mention AF Canyon....stock!

and took first official UJC ROTT award! http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f305/rott-af-canyon-20101023-a-1119776/

Recognize!

#166 ·
True, and I forgot to mention that all JK's are not alike. Never seen two exact same JK's before. They are all unique New York.

#167 ·
If they made a V8 JK with a more pimpin interior, I think I'd be sold.

#168 ·
They "pimped" the nw interior, have a new engine (in a year) that is +100hp and +100 lb/ft torque, ish. And they come with a diesel, just....not....here....

#174 ·

I don't deny being a JK lover. I just love WJ's more! :D

Besides, I can't link you to your quote because it was in a PM you sent me (obviously by the context). The fact that it is linked to a prior post in this thread is probably just because JF is broken.

#177 ·
I don't deny being a JK lover
So, I can keep quoting you, and show everyone where they come from, you have been busted as a hacker and self glorifier, you can't produce a shred of evidence that I ever said anything, and you claim the JF is broken, though everyone seems to be using it just fine.......

Your evidence and "quotes" (yes, I just put the word quotes in quotes) are weak, self detonating, and circumspect at best.

You have again been quoted, by the way. So, when you buying the JK Rubi?

#176 ·
BTW, UJC... TMatt took it upon himself to use my account to bump a gazillion dead threads & then insult a few of you and build himself up at the same time. He was also classy enough to hold conversations w/ himself using my account. Apparently it was "be your favorite Matt day". Congrats TMatt... I hope it was worth losing a friend over. I will never talk to you again. I hope you get a virus... you and your computer. Just kidding.

Oh and I'll see you tomorrow, bucko. Can I still hitch a ride with you? And that was a rhetorical question bcz I have a perma-seat in yo Jeep :thumbsup:

Regards,
-The REAL Matt

#179 ·
No, I meant detonating. All of his arguments kind of explode themselves. However, you are correct, they are self deprecating as well! :)

#183 ·
Ha no way sir.. U have got a vtec motor with powerband all at the top. I'm running with a v8 with a wider powerband, and im geared lower than stock for my tire size... Making the WJ quicker than U'd think. Plus anti-squat rear 4 link helps transfer the power forward efficiently... We shall race my friend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.