Welcome to Utah JeepCrew! - Page 12 - JeepForum.com

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #166 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 02:16 PM
Washi
Rockbiter
 
Washi's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Derby
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by 311WJ View Post
U failed to mention they are special edition KM1's
True, and I forgot to mention that all JK's are not alike. Never seen two exact same JK's before. They are all unique New York.

Washi is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #167 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 02:27 PM
00JGC00
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 6,750
If they made a V8 JK with a more pimpin interior, I think I'd be sold.

"The" Matt | '00 Limited WJ | "The White Wolf" aka "Willow" aka "Cool Whip" aka "Sweet 'N Low" aka "AKA"
Utah JeepCrew #39 | Club Matt #1
December '11 GCOTM | Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/life-times-979511/
00JGC00 is offline  
post #168 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 02:33 PM
Washi
Rockbiter
 
Washi's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Derby
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00JGC00 View Post
If they made a V8 JK with a more pimpin interior, I think I'd be sold.
They "pimped" the nw interior, have a new engine (in a year) that is +100hp and +100 lb/ft torque, ish. And they come with a diesel, just....not....here....
Washi is offline  
post #169 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 02:58 PM
plrbear
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orem, Ut
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by 311WJ View Post
V8 :Woot:
18 MPG on 37's Whoot Whoot

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT..... THEN ITS HILARIOUS!!!

2008 2dr JK Mostly stock...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Utah Jeep Crew #09
plrbear is offline  
post #170 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 03:17 PM
00JGC00
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 6,750
Maybe downhill with the wind on your back!

"The" Matt | '00 Limited WJ | "The White Wolf" aka "Willow" aka "Cool Whip" aka "Sweet 'N Low" aka "AKA"
Utah JeepCrew #39 | Club Matt #1
December '11 GCOTM | Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/life-times-979511/
00JGC00 is offline  
post #171 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Washi
Rockbiter
 
Washi's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Derby
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00JGC00 View Post
If they made a JK, I'd be sold.
Well, you all heard him folks! Congrats! They make AND sell JK's now! You are now committed to purchasing a brand new (or slightly used) JK Rubi! You said it, now you have to. You have been quoted.
Washi is offline  
post #172 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 03:46 PM
00JGC00
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 6,750
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washi View Post
Don't tell anyone, but I seriously wish I had a WJ. WJ's will always be better than JK's. I only vote JK because I own one and am suffering from sour grapes because I didn't buy a WJ like I should have. (Just between you and me).
Oh yeah?

"The" Matt | '00 Limited WJ | "The White Wolf" aka "Willow" aka "Cool Whip" aka "Sweet 'N Low" aka "AKA"
Utah JeepCrew #39 | Club Matt #1
December '11 GCOTM | Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/life-times-979511/
00JGC00 is offline  
post #173 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 03:56 PM
Washi
Rockbiter
 
Washi's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Derby
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00JGC00 View Post
Oh yeah?
If you could show me a reference with that original quote coming from ME, then you win. However, your quote is inthis thread a few posts back. You sir are a LIAR and I challenge you to a duel. We will deal with this like gentlemen. Your WJ v my JK, AF Canyon, first to finish the route wins. Oh, wait, I've already done that, and since you were IN my JK, you beat yourself, TWICE. HAHAHAHA, you have lost twice now, in one duel!

Strange, you click the link to take you back to where I was supposedly quoted takes you to YOUR quote about bein' a JK lover!
Washi is offline  
post #174 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 04:06 PM
00JGC00
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South Jordan, UT
Posts: 6,750




I don't deny being a JK lover. I just love WJ's more!

Besides, I can't link you to your quote because it was in a PM you sent me (obviously by the context). The fact that it is linked to a prior post in this thread is probably just because JF is broken.

"The" Matt | '00 Limited WJ | "The White Wolf" aka "Willow" aka "Cool Whip" aka "Sweet 'N Low" aka "AKA"
Utah JeepCrew #39 | Club Matt #1
December '11 GCOTM | Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/life-times-979511/
00JGC00 is offline  
post #175 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 04:26 PM
plrbear
Registered User
2008 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Orem, Ut
Posts: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00JGC00 View Post
Maybe downhill with the wind on your back!
How'd you know Are you following me

ITS ALL FUN AND GAMES TILL SOMEONE GETS HURT..... THEN ITS HILARIOUS!!!

2008 2dr JK Mostly stock...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Utah Jeep Crew #09
plrbear is offline  
post #176 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 04:48 PM
801DubJay
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Es El Si
Posts: 2,015
BTW, UJC... TMatt took it upon himself to use my account to bump a gazillion dead threads & then insult a few of you and build himself up at the same time. He was also classy enough to hold conversations w/ himself using my account. Apparently it was "be your favorite Matt day". Congrats TMatt... I hope it was worth losing a friend over. I will never talk to you again. I hope you get a virus... you and your computer. Just kidding.

Oh and I'll see you tomorrow, bucko. Can I still hitch a ride with you? And that was a rhetorical question bcz I have a perma-seat in yo Jeep

Regards,
-The REAL Matt

'00 WJ Laredo V8 aka Katie
My Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/801dubjay-build-thread-1114628/
801DubJay is offline  
post #177 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 05:18 PM
Washi
Rockbiter
 
Washi's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Derby
Posts: 1,820
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00JGC00 View Post
I don't deny being a JK lover
So, I can keep quoting you, and show everyone where they come from, you have been busted as a hacker and self glorifier, you can't produce a shred of evidence that I ever said anything, and you claim the JF is broken, though everyone seems to be using it just fine.......

Your evidence and "quotes" (yes, I just put the word quotes in quotes) are weak, self detonating, and circumspect at best.

You have again been quoted, by the way. So, when you buying the JK Rubi?
Washi is offline  
post #178 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 05:23 PM
801DubJay
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Es El Si
Posts: 2,015
Quote:
Originally Posted by Washi View Post
So, I can keep quoting you, and show everyone where they come from, you have been busted as a hacker and self glorifier, you can't produce a shred of evidence that I ever said anything, and you claim the JF is broken, though everyone seems to be using it just fine.......

Your evidence and "quotes" (yes, I just put the word quotes in quotes) are weak, self detonating, and circumspect at best.

You have again been quoted, by the way. So, when you buying the JK Rubi?
Correction: "deprecating"


'00 WJ Laredo V8 aka Katie
My Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/801dubjay-build-thread-1114628/
801DubJay is offline  
post #179 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 05:39 PM
Washi
Rockbiter
 
Washi's Avatar
2009 JK Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Derby
Posts: 1,820
No, I meant detonating. All of his arguments kind of explode themselves. However, you are correct, they are self deprecating as well!
Washi is offline  
post #180 of 941 Old 11-19-2010, 05:42 PM
801DubJay
Registered User
2000 WJ 
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: Es El Si
Posts: 2,015
Hahaha, dude, when you put it like that, it is pretty funny. But I was totally kidding. I just really really really wanted to you use that pic all day long!!

'00 WJ Laredo V8 aka Katie
My Build Thread: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/801dubjay-build-thread-1114628/
801DubJay is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome