Utah Valley Trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Utah Valley Trails

Premium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDGBds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
rinogo

Utah Valley Trails

Hey all,

Apologies beforeheand - I've looked through the forum, and I didn't really find a thread for this, so please send me in the right direction if I've missed something.

I'm in Utah County (Provo), and I have several buddies that are down for wheeling fairly consistently. However, being this close to so many rugged canyons, I can't help but think we're missing out on some quality trails. So, my question for you is:

What are your favorite trails in (and around) Utah County?

-Looking for both rock crawling trails and less-intense general offroading trails
-Please list the names and/or provide links for more info
-If there is a thread on JF (or another forum) with a good list, please let us know.

To start off the discussion, some local spots I know of are:
-Little Moab (out by Utah Lake). Some gnarly crawling stuff here.
-3rd South (in Provo, take 3rd south east until you hit the benches; there's a nice little playground there). Light to moderate loose dirt crawling and off-roading.
-Squaw Peak to Springville (unsure of the name, but it's a nice (beautiful!) and long trail that takes you from Squaw Peak up Provo Canyon all the way down to Spanish Fork/Springville. Off-roading mainly with some fun more technical offshoots on the sides if you watch for them.

If you want GPS coordinates/Google Maps references, I can provide them.

So, what other trails do you love around Utah Valley?

rinogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
rinogo

bumpitty bump bump?
rinogo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.