Utah Valley Trails - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Utah Valley Trails

2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black (Paint to Match) Grille2007-2014 Jeep Wrangler Black Sun Shade (Rugged Ridge)Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 11-12-2009, 12:34 PM   #1
rinogo

Utah Valley Trails

Hey all,

Apologies beforeheand - I've looked through the forum, and I didn't really find a thread for this, so please send me in the right direction if I've missed something.

I'm in Utah County (Provo), and I have several buddies that are down for wheeling fairly consistently. However, being this close to so many rugged canyons, I can't help but think we're missing out on some quality trails. So, my question for you is:

What are your favorite trails in (and around) Utah County?

-Looking for both rock crawling trails and less-intense general offroading trails
-Please list the names and/or provide links for more info
-If there is a thread on JF (or another forum) with a good list, please let us know.

To start off the discussion, some local spots I know of are:
-Little Moab (out by Utah Lake). Some gnarly crawling stuff here.
-3rd South (in Provo, take 3rd south east until you hit the benches; there's a nice little playground there). Light to moderate loose dirt crawling and off-roading.
-Squaw Peak to Springville (unsure of the name, but it's a nice (beautiful!) and long trail that takes you from Squaw Peak up Provo Canyon all the way down to Spanish Fork/Springville. Off-roading mainly with some fun more technical offshoots on the sides if you watch for them.

If you want GPS coordinates/Google Maps references, I can provide them.

So, what other trails do you love around Utah Valley?

rinogo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-13-2009, 05:05 PM   #2
rinogo

bumpitty bump bump?
rinogo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.