Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Utah JeepCrew Classifieds Section

207K views 3K replies 134 participants last post by  redgrandv8 
#1 ·
Thought it might be a good idea to have our own classifieds! (No shipping!! :thumbsup:) :laugh: Here's one I have for sale:

99-04 WJ aluminum radiator. Leaks. For free or best offer. :peaking:

#2,089 ·
That is a good looking JK andy, congrats!

#2,092 ·
^ Nice. Have you ever run Hey Joe Canyon?

#2,108 ·
I finally got around to posting my CJ7 on KSL last night and have been surprised by how many people have called on it. I just figured that there wouldn't be that many people looking for rigs right now. Anyway, now I have a few things to sell that I bought but never installed on it.

M.O.R.E traction (anti wrap) bar.
New in the box. Opened it up to look at it but thats it.
This is a weld on toy.
New was $267 + shipping, I'll sell for $225.
Per their website this will work on a CJ7 or YJ.
Their product info: TB500 Traction Bar for Rear Axle CJ7 and YJs

#2,121 ·
I finally got around to posting my CJ7 on KSL last night and have been surprised by how many people have called on it. I just figured that there wouldn't be that many people looking for rigs right now. Anyway, now I have a few things to sell that I bought but never installed on it.

M.O.R.E traction (anti wrap) bar.
New in the box. Opened it up to look at it but thats it.
This is a weld on toy.
New was $267 + shipping, I'll sell for $225.
Per their website this will work on a CJ7 or YJ.
Their product info: TB500 Traction Bar for Rear Axle CJ7 and YJs
It's when you get a actual buyer out of 50 tire kickers that's the relief lol wish I had the extra $$$ I would swoop this up in a heartbeat

#2,124 ·
I've been looking at that Warn I'll assume you are referring to. It looks pretty decent but I decided to go with a lift next week instead. If the warn seller wasn't in Roosevelt I'd would have probably bought it last weekend.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.