Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Utah JeepCrew Classifieds Section

207K views 3K replies 134 participants last post by  redgrandv8 
#1 ·
Thought it might be a good idea to have our own classifieds! (No shipping!! :thumbsup:) :laugh: Here's one I have for sale:

99-04 WJ aluminum radiator. Leaks. For free or best offer. :peaking:

#6 ·
So guess how much I got for the stupid thing???

#3 ·
Look dude. I'm already planning on scrapping it, I was just lookin for a cheap laugh. Why do you always have to shoot me down? :mad:

#5 ·
Inadvertent shoot-down, whatever.

And yes, you can have it....for $20. lol.

#8 ·
Three freaking dollars!! I should've let Nick come take it!

#11 ·
There is your problem.
Hey, how much do you think railroad spikes would get me?

I have access to several thousand.

#12 ·
Not very much. I saved up and collected a bunch of old rotors and that only got me a few dollars. Iron isn't worth crap unless you're talking several tons of it. Aluminum is where it's at.....well.....ok screw aluminum and stick with gold, silver, or platinum. :thumbsup:

#16 ·
Heh, until very recently I had an almost new alternator from a 91-96 XJ 4.0. I also had a climate control panel for a 92-95 ZJ Limited. I still have the A/C mounting bracket for a RENIX 4.0.

Give me a month or two and I'll have a RENIX radiator and the A/C condensor. At much the same time I'll also have an 800W inverter...

#17 ·
Well I've got lots of stuff.... most of which I don't think anyone wants. But I'll throw them out here just in case:

WJ stock suspension:Springs (front and rear) upper and lower front control arms, rear lower control arms and swaybar links(front and rear)

I have two sets of rims: 4 of the stock rims that came off my jeep. They're 16" bolt pattern:5 on 5

and 4 Ultra's. 15x8.5 bolt pattern 5 on 4.5

#19 ·
I'll give you all 4 of them for $50. Out of the 4 rims 3 of the lug holes are missing the little inserts. If you look in that pic, the two holes on the bottom left arent as rusty. The rust is the inserts. I don't know if you can buy them or if they will work just fine without the inserts.

#20 ·
Lemme check with my tire guys and see if they know where I can get the inserts. And how much they are.

I don't think it would be a good idea to use the wheels without the inserts as the lug studs wouldn't have any shoulder support. Who knows, though...

I will definitely be setting cash aside for them, though. I've always liked the shark fin style wheels.

#30 ·
Ok well I talked to my guy about getting some inserts and why they would put inserts in them and he pretty much told me that the rims were garbage. The inserts are an old fix for the lug holes getting worn down, and that they are an unsafe fix for an unsafe wheel. So I guess I'll just scrap them.

#21 ·
Kade, if you have any silverblades that are in better condition than any of mine, I'll trade ya! :thumbsup: Can't beat that! lol.

#23 ·
***WANTED***

WJ sliders for cheap! :thumbsup:

#27 ·
Yes, I am. John changes when he sees a Jeep that's nicer than his (which I'll admit doesn't happen very often). He gets.....mean. :laugh: j/k.

#28 ·
There is a blue limited that I've seen around Orem quite often that blows his out of the park. This thing is mean.

#29 ·
And there is one that chills at my work that is very :Drool:
I'll snap a picture if I see either of them.

#36 ·
Kade, do you still have your stock wheels? Anyone have a 5x5 wheel they don't want anymore? :D

#38 ·
I'll give you a quarter for the nicest one. :p

:justkidding:

Alright man, I'm going to start looking for a tire and will let you know! :highfive:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.