Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

UJC Picture Challenge!

84K views 837 replies 57 participants last post by  amp713 
#1 ·
Welcome to the UJC Picture Challenge Game!

How to play:

I will provide a picture challenge. The first person to meet that challenge (by posting a picture of what I challenged for) will then provide the next picture challenge. The first person to post that challenged pic will then provide the next challenge, and so on...

Rules:

1. The member's Jeep must be included in the photo
  2. Eligible photos can only be taken AFTER the challenge has been posted
  3. Photos/Challenges must be tasteful (G/PG rated) and not obscene, offensive, or vulgar
  4. No one can fulfill their own picture challenge
  5. No discriminating against any Jeeps (for example, you may not post a challenge like "post a pic of you in your JK," or "post a pic of your Jeep on 37's," or "Your Jeep on Pritchett or Helldorado." All challenges must be possible for any member's Jeep to fulfill
  6. NO photoshop or other alteration of the photo is allowed unless expressly permitted by the challenge details.
  7. Because this is a sneaky bunch, I reserve the right to add/remove/modify rules as necessary ;)
  8. Challenges need to be reasonably obtainable. Challenges such as "Your jeep next to the space shuttle during blast-off," or "The Rock inside your Jeep," are not acceptable. If I believe your challenge is unreasonable, it will be de-challenged. :p
  9. We will keep score on the first post of this thread and the current winner will be posted
  10. No chit-chat in this thread! Only challenges and fulfilled challenge posts are allowed!
  11. No Cheating!
The current winner of the picture challenge is:

Rich aka Washi

:D:highfive::2thumbsup::washme::bacon::congrats::pickle::bowdown::woot::wavey::salute::trophy1::barbell::karaoke::eyebulge::duhrock::carrot::banana:

Score Board:

Washi = 4
DAYJ = 2
00JGC00 = 2
jakeysnake = 1
Mikey D = 1

Here is the FIRST challenge!

Your Jeep next to a street sign that says, "State Street." ("State Street" must be clearly visible.)

See less See more
#2 ·
Im gunna Bump this... If no one does it today I'll snap a pic tomorrow.. this could be a lot of fun and gets us all out doing stuff with our JEEPS!

#4 · (Edited)
I got one! I even captured a TJ as it drove by for a "Double Jeeps to State Streets-tee"! Double points? :D

#7 ·
Nice job, Rich!!! And thanks for bumping this thread and keeping it alive John!

Alright Rich, what's the new challenge??

And may I refer you gentlement to rule #10... :p

#9 ·
I make the rules Cole.

#10 ·
I say chit chat is great AS LONG AS IT'S A BOUT THE CHALLANGES!!!!

Washi u gotta post a new one! We should try to get this going to one a day or so!!!

#11 ·
Second Challenge: First to post a PIC of their Jeep at a Land Rover Dealership!

#14 ·
Fourth Challenge:

Your Jeep with all four tires in at least three inches of water (at the same time)!

(Please refer to rule #2)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.