Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

UJC Picture Challenge!

84K views 837 replies 57 participants last post by  amp713 
#1 ·
Welcome to the UJC Picture Challenge Game!

How to play:

I will provide a picture challenge. The first person to meet that challenge (by posting a picture of what I challenged for) will then provide the next picture challenge. The first person to post that challenged pic will then provide the next challenge, and so on...

Rules:

1. The member's Jeep must be included in the photo
  2. Eligible photos can only be taken AFTER the challenge has been posted
  3. Photos/Challenges must be tasteful (G/PG rated) and not obscene, offensive, or vulgar
  4. No one can fulfill their own picture challenge
  5. No discriminating against any Jeeps (for example, you may not post a challenge like "post a pic of you in your JK," or "post a pic of your Jeep on 37's," or "Your Jeep on Pritchett or Helldorado." All challenges must be possible for any member's Jeep to fulfill
  6. NO photoshop or other alteration of the photo is allowed unless expressly permitted by the challenge details.
  7. Because this is a sneaky bunch, I reserve the right to add/remove/modify rules as necessary ;)
  8. Challenges need to be reasonably obtainable. Challenges such as "Your jeep next to the space shuttle during blast-off," or "The Rock inside your Jeep," are not acceptable. If I believe your challenge is unreasonable, it will be de-challenged. :p
  9. We will keep score on the first post of this thread and the current winner will be posted
  10. No chit-chat in this thread! Only challenges and fulfilled challenge posts are allowed!
  11. No Cheating!
The current winner of the picture challenge is:

Rich aka Washi

:D:highfive::2thumbsup::washme::bacon::congrats::pickle::bowdown::woot::wavey::salute::trophy1::barbell::karaoke::eyebulge::duhrock::carrot::banana:

Score Board:

Washi = 4
DAYJ = 2
00JGC00 = 2
jakeysnake = 1
Mikey D = 1

Here is the FIRST challenge!

Your Jeep next to a street sign that says, "State Street." ("State Street" must be clearly visible.)

See less See more
#66 ·
lol well I wanted it to be kinda tough.. anyone can find just a stock jeep of their model...

Okay any color BUT you have to take a pic from the center front :) So we can see both Grills.. :)

#67 ·
311WJ said:
lol well I wanted it to be kinda tough.. anyone can find just a stock jeep of their model...

Okay any color BUT you have to take a pic from the center front :) So we can see both Grills.. :)
But what if my jeep IS stock... :(

:teehee:

#69 ·
Next to a 'stock' jeep the same color and year.....??

:teehee:

Just teasing Justin ;)

Attachments

#72 ·
Thought I won!! Hahaha Jk ;)

#76 ·
I've never even seen one locally the same color as mine, so when that one showed up on the side of the road yesterday I had to stop :laugh:

OK, next challenge (courtesy of my daughter):
A picture of your Jeep with some sort of animal on the roof (hood ok if you're currently topless). Bonus points awarded if it's a chicken.

gogogogogogogogogogo!

#79 ·
winner winner chicken dinner

Winner Winner CHICKEN dinner for the bonus point! (I went for the hood cause she kept wanting to fly off the roof rack)

next challenge You and a friend or loved one eating an ice cream cone by your jeep.

Attachments

#80 ·
That little chic make a huge mess on your hood :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.