UJC Picture Challenge!
Welcome to the UJC Picture Challenge Game!
How to play:
I will provide a picture challenge. The first person to meet that challenge (by posting a picture of what I challenged for) will then provide the next picture challenge. The first person to post that challenged pic will then provide the next challenge, and so on...
- The member's Jeep must be included in the photo
- Eligible photos can only be taken AFTER the challenge has been posted
- Photos/Challenges must be tasteful (G/PG rated) and not obscene, offensive, or vulgar
- No one can fulfill their own picture challenge
- No discriminating against any Jeeps (for example, you may not post a challenge like "post a pic of you in your JK," or "post a pic of your Jeep on 37's," or "Your Jeep on Pritchett or Helldorado." All challenges must be possible for any member's Jeep to fulfill
- NO photoshop or other alteration of the photo is allowed unless expressly permitted by the challenge details.
- Because this is a sneaky bunch, I reserve the right to add/remove/modify rules as necessary
- Challenges need to be reasonably obtainable. Challenges such as "Your jeep next to the space shuttle during blast-off," or "The Rock inside your Jeep," are not acceptable. If I believe your challenge is unreasonable, it will be de-challenged.
- We will keep score on the first post of this thread and the current winner will be posted
- No chit-chat in this thread! Only challenges and fulfilled challenge posts are allowed!
- No Cheating!
Rich aka Washi
Washi = 4
DAYJ = 2
00JGC00 = 2
jakeysnake = 1
Mikey D = 1
Here is the FIRST challenge!
Your Jeep next to a street sign that says, "State Street." ("State Street" must be clearly visible.)
"The" Matt | '00 Limited WJ | "The White Wolf" aka "Willow" aka "Cool Whip" aka "Sweet 'N Low" aka "AKA"
Utah JeepCrew #39 | Club Matt #1
December '11 GCOTM | Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/life-times-979511/