Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

UJC General Picture/Video Thread

63K views 481 replies 54 participants last post by  Godholio 
#1 ·
Welcome to the Utah JeepCrew General
Picture & Video Thread!

***PLEASE DO NOT CHIT-CHAT, CONVERSE, OR DISCUSS IN THIS THREAD; IT IS INTENDED FOR PHOTOS/VIDEOS ONLY***

Rules:

This is general photo video so there's not a lot to say. Just explain your photo or video and please no chit-chat. :thumbsup:

#115 ·
No problem, Man if I knew that was at the top of the hill, I would have continued up it instead of going down with my tail between my legs :( I'm not a big fan of hill climb's I've had a few bad experiences with them in other Jeeps . Next time out I will do it, I also wont have my son with us he will be with Grandma for the day !

#116 ·
Nice pics guys! Derek, that looks tons different from our little adventure last year! :laugh: I want another shot at it with being 2" taller and on 32's. haha

#118 ·
man if we wouldnt have moved down here i definatly would be out with you guys. i did a little wheelin myself yesterday since it was os nice but had to come home early when my torque converter started acting like it didn't want to pull me up sone of the hills, looks like i'll be investing in a new trans and torqe converter in the near future.

#123 ·
what about 33" Km2's and steel Mocklocks and open difs vs 35" Kevlars on Aluminum goodness with detroits front and rear? lol

nice video dude!

#133 ·
That would look good in green on a black hood, what do you say? I'll be right over with my tape to help mask it off.

#136 ·
Here are some pics from my trip to Moab last week. We did Elephant Hill, Ruin Park, Fins N Things, and Arches.

Attachments

#139 ·
1 of 3, more to come later.
>>>>SCROLL TO THE RIGHT>>>>>it is way over there b/c of a large img above>>>>>>>>

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.