UJC General Picture/Video Thread - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > UJC General Picture/Video Thread

BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!XJ Rail Sale!

Unread 06-29-2011, 03:28 PM   #61
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

GSW = Grand Slam West....Grand for Grand Cherokee owners.

Next year is already scheduled...June 7-10 in Moab. Mark your schedule and join us, it was a blast! Tons of ZJ's and WJ's, and a few WK's.

*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
85IrocZ-28 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2011, 03:31 PM   #62
jbdavies
2001 WJ 

Oh coolness! I'll definitely have to try and make that.
jbdavies is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-29-2011, 04:26 PM   #63
skullysXJ
2001 WJ 

Man that's like where's waldo. haha. CAN YOU SPOT THE CHEROKEE IN THE SECOND PICTURE? hehe
~KADE~ kool kid klub #1
08 JKU Rubicon
skullysXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-11-2011, 03:27 PM   #64
00JGC00
2000 WJ 

Wow, my phone takes crappy pics.
img00089-20110804-2103.jpg  
Utah JeepCrew #39 | Club Matt #1
December '11 GCOTM | Build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/life-times-979511/
00JGC00 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 06:31 PM   #65
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

I recently got a new camera. One that I have been wanting for a LONG time. These are the first test runs to find good mounting positions. I will have to learn fhow to edit movies by splicing scenes to get rid of a lot of junk and to make them cooler. I will also have to figure out how to add music. I feel as though they are pretty entertaining right now though. Very interesting to see things from a camera's perspective. They are HUGE videos and take FOREVER to get uploaded to youtube, but I am trying, there are definately more.

Please feel free to comment and make some suggestions for camera angles! This is a very interesting camera and it is hard to use it to it's full potential. I have a few ideas already for some really nice angles. Unfortunately this will further my position as Photographer on trailruns, making sure that everyones vehicles are caught at there best and then finding that there are no pictures of my OWN rig!! Hahaha!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Washi is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-13-2011, 06:57 PM   #66
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Unread 08-13-2011, 11:11 PM   #67
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

Rich, I use "windows live movie maker" for my video edits. It comes on many stock windows computers. It allows me to splice videos, add text, add music, etc. I will post up a video when I an on a computer, not my phone. It is pretty simple to use.
*Project Yeti* 99 JGC Limited 4.7 w/6.5" Rockkrawler LA & IRO A-arm, Goodyear MTR 35's on MB TKO's, 4.56 Yukon's, Iceland Offroad Bumper/Flares/Sliders, Protofab Rear Carrier, SuperChips, Uniden/Firestick, Flowmaster, Smittybilt 8k Synthetic Line Winch.

My Jeep is Organic - Undercoated in 100% all natural Utah Dirt --- Utah Jeep Crew #49 ~Will
2012 JeepForum GCOTY --- [URL=http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f197/project-yeti-abominable-wj-1125665/]Project Yeti Build Thread[/URL]
Unread 08-13-2011, 11:23 PM   #68
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

I looked for it on my laptops but can't find it. In all honety I can't even play these movies very well on my computers but they work great through Youtube. They are HUGE files when shot in 1080. The default I have is realplayer, I don't like it.

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Unread 08-13-2011, 11:56 PM   #69
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

From saturday. Sorry we couldn't link up Tom. The very last video I almost die. I had been just cruising around all day and out of nowhere I tried to kill myself, or the Jeep anyway. It is a nasty and butt clenching couple of seconds of video. When it was happening, it sure felt like a lot longer than it actually took. There is just a very sickening moment when everything looks as though it's going to end very very badly. I will make a seperate post of the near death video (when it loads anyway).

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Unread 08-14-2011, 12:51 AM   #70
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

Those videos were great! I felt like I was able to go wheeling with you, it was a fun ride along. In comparison with my video's, it really shows how much more stable the picture is with a go pro.

Here are my edited videos from Grand Slam, most of them have music. I wish your computer had Live Movie Maker. It works great for me. There are other free programs out there as well, but I have just used this one.

Poison Spider

Hells Gate and Hells Revenge

Unread 08-14-2011, 01:57 AM   #71
Washi
Rockbiter

2009 JK Wrangler 

^Daaaayyyyuuummmm^

What are all those wierd looking things? Are they Grand Cherokees? They kinda look like it but they're kinda bigger and their DIRTY! I kid I kid!

/l ,[_____],
l----L-OlllllllO-
()_) ()_)-o-)_)
Unread 08-14-2011, 11:45 PM   #72
85IrocZ-28
1999 WJ 

I am used to seeing lines of Wranglers in pictures of Moab, so it is fun to be there with a group of Grands.

Unread 10-17-2011, 03:22 PM   #73
Boreal
Web Wheeler

2008 JK Wrangler 

Is this thread supposed to be just Jeeps?
forumrunner_20111017_132254.jpg  
Boreal is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2011, 10:29 AM   #74
bradentaala
Web Wheeler

2000 TJ Wrangler 

^ Escalator ^

^ Little Moab ^

I put the go pro to use when i ran pritchett canyon on my last moab trip...i just need to do some editing, and i'll post it up..
'00 TJ, 14" coilovers, teraflex speedbumps, double triangulated 4 link, 3 link, D60, 14 bolt, 42" Kevlars, 17" walker evans beadlocks, high lines, 104" wb, atlas 4 (11.7:1), hydro assist steering, hydro boost brakes, belly up, Corbeau CR1 w/5pt harness.

bradentaala is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2011, 01:28 PM   #75
Mickey_D
1997 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradentaala View Post

^ Escalator ^
**** that!!!

My poor little Jeep would pee all its fluids out like a scared little puppy if I even pointed it at something like that!!
[_][][][][][][][][_]

Mickey_D is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.