trail recomendations - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > trail recomendations

Steering and more from Ruffstuff!The Ruffstuff 9" Disc Brake brackets!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!

Unread 06-12-2013, 07:55 PM   #1
Moparich
1996 ZJ 

trail recomendations

so ive been doin 5 mile, forest lake and mineral basin. i like all of these very much.

i seen some pics of great basin and grey cliff springs trail. are these good trails? and where are they and how can i find the trailheads.
any other trails i should know about.
when they settle on a date for teh meet and greet i will attend that and check out the B

UJC #174
Moparich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:01 PM   #2
team1k
1992 YJ Wrangler 

There are a couple other medium to mild trails up in AF, little moab is another but isn't really a trail as much as a playground. Plenty of scenic trails. What type of trails are you interested in?
"YJ's are for poor people" - Brian
team1k is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 08:30 PM   #3
ralph_801
2007 JK Wrangler 

I would like to know some good scenic trails
ralph_801 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 09:12 PM   #4
Moparich
1996 ZJ 

American fork is very scenic some nice photo opportunities
UJC #174
Moparich is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 06-12-2013, 10:43 PM   #5
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Moab !
Unread 06-13-2013, 09:00 AM   #6
YJYNOTJ
2003 TJ Wrangler 

At the "B" aside from "Ward Canyon" trail (I think), which is probably the funest one, when you get to the top of the "B" or Farmington canyon there's is a trail called Skyline (I think), going north or south along the top of the mountain range. It is also very scenic. North you go past the radar towers you can see from Davis county and there are a few real pretty lakes/ponds down that way. Niether is are much of a challenge, but it is pretty. You should be able to google map the "B". I think the farmington canyon way might still be closed.
YJYNOTJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.