SWR meter to borrow? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > SWR meter to borrow?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 01-02-2014, 05:13 PM   #1
sanctified
2013 JK Wrangler 

SWR meter to borrow?

I installed a Cobra 75 last week and could use an SWR to check where its at. Anyone out there willing to show me how to use one? I'm still not sure if I can make it Saturday but am working towards that.

I have no idea what I need to tune a cb antenna (4' firestick) but will try and read up on that before the weekend.

Utah Jeep Crew #178
sanctified is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-02-2014, 08:11 PM   #2
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

I am happy to help you tune your antenna. If you bought the adjustable tip, all you need is a pair of pliers. If you got a trim to tune, you need some snips.

I can help you at lunch one day since you aren't too far from me. Let me know so I can throw my meter in my car.
Moab_cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 07:24 AM   #3
sanctified
2013 JK Wrangler 

Thank for the offer Dave. I've got the FireFly which looks like it has a finger adjustable tip so no tools are needed.

It does look like I'm going to make it to the run tomorrow. Does anyone that is going have a meter? I wouldn't mind being able to use it on the trail, if not I'll get ahold of you Dave and we can figure something out.
Utah Jeep Crew #178
sanctified is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-03-2014, 09:50 AM   #4
Moab_cj5
2010 JK Wrangler 

Cool. Just let me know.
Moab_cj5 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.