Southern Utah Jeep Trails Zion/Iron County - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > South West USA > Utah Jeep Forum > Southern Utah Jeep Trails Zion/Iron County

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valuePremium LED Lighting by VISION X, Proudly sold at ROCKRIDG

Unread 03-23-2013, 10:30 PM   #1
Williamlv282
2010 JK Wrangler 

Southern Utah Jeep Trails Zion/Iron County

I'm heading up to Zion with my dad for the next couple of days with the Wrangler and was hoping that we could find some nice scenic trails to enjoy. He's not very fond of rock crawling or washboard trails and I'm not familiar with the area at all so I don't know where to start!

I also have a brother in Iron County so if you know any really awesome trails there let me know!

Thanks in advance, and I looked through the first page or so of this forum to make sure there wasn't another thread like this but I didn't see one. If there is, send me a link to that thread and we can close this one.

Williamlv282 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2013, 12:59 PM   #2
Tom95YJ
[] Eye'd Jeep Connoisseur

1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Williamlv282
I'm heading up to Zion with my dad for the next couple of days with the Wrangler and was hoping that we could find some nice scenic trails to enjoy. He's not very fond of rock crawling or washboard trails and I'm not familiar with the area at all so I don't know where to start!

I also have a brother in Iron County so if you know any really awesome trails there let me know!

Thanks in advance, and I looked through the first page or so of this forum to make sure there wasn't another thread like this but I didn't see one. If there is, send me a link to that thread and we can close this one.
I am not sure of trails in that area personally but of you goto a book store Charles wells makes a great books about trails all over Utah they have descriptions , pictures, and GPS coordinates. Of the trails locations. The books usually runs about 20-30 each depending on store

I know he has a south western , central, northern, eastern and Moab area books. I just picked up the Moab version lastnight on amazon for 20.00.

Sent from iPhoneusing JeepForum
image-1773142055.jpg  
Unread 03-25-2013, 11:53 PM   #3
MoabWJ
1999 WJ 

There's a backcountry road in the northern part of Zion Park (I think its the Canyon trail). Its on my to-do list; all I know about it is its minimal maintenance, and not recommended for trailers.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.